MA/Kicksin Questions

Taishaku

Diabloii.Net Member
MA/Kicksin Questions

I'm attempting my first MA/Kicksin build in 1.10.

It will be CC. More PvP orientated; against casters.

I have a Bartucs and a Jade. And will be killing with either:
A) DTalon + Venom
B) TStrike + DTail (Need 20 Claw Mastery?)
C) Melee w/ claws + Venom
Which one is better for PvP (Specifically against Hammerdins and casters)? Any tips for anticaster?

What level should Weapon Block be or when should I know to stop adding to it? Same with BoS. Should I get Fade?

And does Cloak of Shadows affect people in PvP? Is Blade Shield worth the skill points it subtracts?

LagunaCid

Diabloii.Net Member
TIP: C/C sucks. Really.
Use Aure/Sanctuary combo or Azure/Phoenix.
Along with Guilaums and Duress, kills most casters (exept some bonemancers and some druids) in a nanosecond ;)

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
LagunaCid said:
TIP: C/C sucks. Really.
Use Aure/Sanctuary combo or Azure/Phoenix.
Along with Guilaums and Duress, kills most casters (exept some bonemancers and some druids) in a nanosecond ;)
NO.

C/C blocks almost ALL caster attacks. It's far and away superior to any shield build when dueling casters.

Further, don't you dare wear Guillaume's Face for PvP. There have been many discussions of the usefulness of crushing blow in PvP. If you happen to get CB, then fine. But never build your gear around trying to acquire it.

Finally, try to use enigma if at all possible. You will never catch the better casters without it. Dragon flight is not enough.

Taishaku

Diabloii.Net Member
Can we answer the rest of my questions?

And I'm set on the CC because of the WBlock, as Speeder stated.

Oh! I found a Guillaume's Face yesterday off my mf sorc. XD

So glad I kept it.

Too bad I traded my Bartucs away a week ago; if only I knew I was going to build this sin. Owell, my merc enjoys his new Shaftstop.