Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

lvl req on obedience lance

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by not_That, Aug 29, 2006.

1. not_That

not_That IncGamers Member

lvl req on obedience lance

Hi,

I was wondering what the level requirement will be on a lance after I made an Obedience runeword from it?

And if someone can clear out how the lvl req works for runewords I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

2. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

Since obedience is polearm only, you'd make a nice gemmed lance. level req equal to a fals level req. 41 IIRC

Level reqs for runewords are the same as the base item, or the highest rune in the runeword. whichever is highest.

3. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Think its gonna be lvl41.

Fal having the levelreq of 41 which is higher than the lances 25. If it was made in an archon staff, it would have the lvlreq of 66, coming from the staff.
    This is how ive understood it. I cant remember how lvlreqs of rare and unique stuff worked... something wth +3 and +5 depending on something

Pedu was slain by helvete

4. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

:thumbsup:

Not_That, in case the two riddle replies confuse you: A lance is spear class and Obedience only works on polearm class weapons.

The level req of a runeword will be either the level req from the highest rune (for Obedience it's L41 from the Fal rune) or the level req of the nonmagical base item, whichever is higher.