Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lvl Gaines At 92+

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by funkeylilmonkey, Feb 25, 2004.

1. funkeylilmonkey

funkeylilmonkey IncGamers Member

Lvl Gaines At 92+

Hey guys im new around here, and ive been playing my new sin alote and im 92, baal runz get me less then 3 mill per fun, and this is just terrible xp gains and took me 68 baal runz to get from 91-92 lastnight, so if anyone has any better thoughts or suggestions on lvling at this high lvl that would be greatly apreciated,

2. Poorlilbunny

Poorlilbunny IncGamers Member

get a 10% anni and use ondals wisdom it'll still be hard to lvl it took me 190 runs to get from 94-95

3. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

My level 92 strafezon gains good experience in "the pit" (act 1 tamoe highlands). A regular act5 hell monster will give me around 500 xp in a 1 player game while a devilkin in the pit will give me almost 2000 xp (1 player game as well). With massive +ed% to demons i can clear an 8 player pit (both levels by myself) in 5-10 minutes and if a heavy amount of champs/bosses spawned i can rack up 4-5 million experience easily. I realize that baal runs would give more but the dangers there (elemental and physical) are through the roof compared to the low hitpoint/low threat (except the rogue archers which require some careful valk placement and powerful might merc) monsters that exist in the pit. That and the drops are a nice bonus too :)

4. EndTheory

EndTheory IncGamers Member

I too am doing pit runs mainly with my lvl 89 summon nec. I can do them pretty fast - no more than 5 mins. I have a 7% anni and i get a noticable amout of exp at this point from each run. I dread the 92 + lvl range though.

I too avoid the baal runs as a group of black souls near the waypoint can cost me a weeks worth of lvling (ack).

Anyway good luck. if you guys have better ideas let us know. The ondals wisdom doesn't sound like a bad idea if lvling truly is your main goal.

5. funkeylilmonkey

funkeylilmonkey IncGamers Member

thanks guys for ur thoughts and ideas, lol just hit 93 today, 98 baal runz :)