Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lvl 74 Fire Skills Maxed: Now What?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Deathlok2001, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Deathlok2001

Deathlok2001 Banned

Lvl 74 Fire Skills Maxed: Now What?

I am a lvl 74 fire sor. I have FM, FB & Meteor all maxed at lvl 32.... but when i encounter fire immunes, all i can do is run like hell!

I have 6 skills points saved & still have act 2 & izzy quests left...can i still pump up a cold skill to help kill fire immunes?

what do you think?

2. wise_man

wise_man IncGamers Member

It'll take a while but you can max FO and put the last skill points in CM, and get somthing like a meteorb.

3. mathil

mathil IncGamers Member

i don't know about that. you have 9 skill points remaining. it takes 26 points to max orb and put one in mastery. that is lvl 91. it would be the best option, but i don't like lvling that much.

other options: play in parties, a merc.

4. RobWild

RobWild IncGamers Member

Not a problem at all really. Get a good merc (I have a cold aura merc from nightmare) and then put those 1 pointers in until Orb. It won't be godly but you won't need it except against fire immunes so it doesn't have to be. Hell I went further than you and maxed fire bolt leaving me only about 9 or so free points. Right now I only have 1 in orb and mastery, with plus skills I have level 9 orb level 10 cold mastery. Remarkably this still kills most fire imunes in only a few shots and definately jams them up enough for my merc to take out the rest. Couple orbs, maybe a glacial spike and my merc mops em up pretty fast. Thats what I finally decided to do and have been very happy with the choice, I mean if you plan on killing baals minions or something you are in trouble but for general fire immunes this works no problem.

5. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

yes 20 fo and 1 cm is effective. seems like you will have enough points.

or, you can go pure fire and just party. not as many pure fire as pure cold out there.

6. Soepgroente

Soepgroente IncGamers Member

If it's pvp grab a mercenary and place points into teleport. If it's PvM orb is probably better.

7. ventilator

ventilator IncGamers Member

You could still get a nice synergized ES with the points you have left, at least that's what I decided for when I was at your point with my Ghetto MF Sorc

8. Toorn88

Toorn88 IncGamers Member

Well i have same build sorc like you.. full fire and in hell problems with fire imunes so i raised Fo to high lvl and Cm only 1.. i have like +10 all skills so Fo will be handy to use.. my sorc is like lvl 89..

get a merc is a need,... for the fire/cold imunes.. act2 holy freeze is working good by me... or take a barb with high leech..

Greetz