lvl 38 Dueler?Help plz

Kilmin

Banned
lvl 38 Dueler?Help plz

Thinking of making alvl 38 druid, with eth hone yari... people say it wont be that good. but i think i still wanna try it. can you gime some idea of what skill points to put? it would be appreciated.. thanks kil

YouHaveMail

Diabloii.Net Member
37/38? What's 38 have that 37 doesn't? And it's WW right? I've got an eth yari and I need to put it to use, cookie cut me plz. gear + stats + skillz thx.

Cleglaw_Himself

Diabloii.Net Member
YouHaveMail said:
37/38? What's 38 have that 37 doesn't? And it's WW right? I've got an eth yari and I need to put it to use, cookie cut me plz. gear + stats + skillz thx.
No. Gib eth Yari to me plz!! ;)

Kilmin

Banned
actually , i just scored a super uber armor.... 433 defense, 90 ed, 11 str, 99 life. either gonna go eth ribcracker or eth honor knout with AToD /w Ed jewels.. any comments?

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm telling you guys a eth yari druid would work! (Twas my idea in the beginning joo newbs)

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
...er...No. WW >>>> Fury.

To make that work out well you'd need to have some UBER charms and luck..He can whirl away from you and do serious damage...Druids need sheilds to catch them. Ask any fury druid who's had a good round with a yari barb and their biggest complaint is the fact that they just couldn't put em down.

Cleglaw_Himself

Diabloii.Net Member
Dahkar said:
I'm telling you guys a eth yari druid would work! (Twas my idea in the beginning joo newbs)
It might well work yes, but it would be put to much better use on a barb.

Nice armour Kilmin!! Make an evil 37 yari ww barb plz.

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm guessing the armor is an Arty of the Whale? But what armor base? Ornate? o_O My suggestion is that if you want to stick with a druid, stick with a druid and go eth Rib, because it's just that sexy. If not, a yaribaba is a powerful PvPer, but kind of bland.

Lucky

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I could make this build work if i had the yari. And I doubt you'd be that quick to take my ear. It'd be a struggle if you managed it.

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
PawnOfChaos said:
I have a 37 yari barb on east ladder which would be happy to kill, er duel you after you're finished :)

Jeff

I've got my 38 on east that would be happy to kill, er duel ANY yari barb or druid when you guys are finished ;)

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
lCE said:
7 fpa fury is too slow, use eth ribcracker instead.
That would be a short lived dueler, unless you had quite a few eth ribbys... yari's replenish, ribbys dont.

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Matt said:
That would be a short lived dueler, unless you had quite a few eth ribbys... yari's replenish, ribbys dont.

IIRC ribby's have a pretty high durability...thats IIRC and i've been known not to ;)

but regardless ribby druids, bleh, might as well be a yari barb if we're just gonna go from 1 cookie cutter to another :)

NightShade

Diabloii.Net Member
Ribcracker druids are subpar. I owned every single one of them with my 34 I had ever faught against...it wasn't even funny.