lvl 25 barbarian needing help to hold 2 double-handed weapons at once!

eOe_Azrael

Diabloii.Net Member
lvl 25 barbarian needing help to hold 2 double-handed weapons at once!

mmm I tried looking on www.diabloii.net's skill tree stuff, but I am still confused :-( Can somebody end my misery by telling me the exact formula for wielding 2 2-handed weapons in each hand plz?

äger

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you mean? As long as you meet the requirements, just slap them on.

EDIT: Of course this doesnt go for all weapons; mauls for example.

eOe_Azrael

Diabloii.Net Member
I put a double-handed weapon in my left hand. good. I put a double handed weapon in my right hand. the left weapon comes oout of the hand. Not so good. I was told Barbs could hold 2-handed weapons using one hand. Is there some sort of combat skill needed?

EDIT: Mauls? Damn! I have a freakishly good socketed maul I want to try out... it has skull in and everything... I am so unhappy right now.

äger

Diabloii.Net Member
They can't hold all two-handed weapons with one hand. They can hold two-handed swords, but not mauls for example. As stated above.

EDIT: saw your post...

eOe_Azrael

Diabloii.Net Member
>sniff...< I was keeping the maul in my cube for ages until I got my double-handed swing up high enough to hold my maul and axe...

Waah at least I have 11 axe mastery and only 1 mace mastery

Gorny

Banned
Off the top of my head, weapons that can be dual weilded : Swords, Knives, Daggers, Maces, Axes, Spears, Dirks, Digglers ... Halfsticks, Quartersticks, Pirate Weapons ...

m1rage

Diabloii.Net Member
Swords are the only 2H weapons that barbarians can dual wield. However, they can also dual wield any other 1H weapons.