Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LVL 1 in hell ?????

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ssmsdb, Mar 15, 2004.

1. ssmsdb

ssmsdb IncGamers Member

LVL 1 in hell ?????

Hi,My question is,I have 2 comps,Would it be possible for me to make a new char,rush it with my high lvl char to simply do the nm and hell hellforge quest,delete the char and rinse and repeate.

Scott

2. Loboleal

Loboleal IncGamers Member

yes, you can

3. dadiXtrema

dadiXtrema IncGamers Member

Yo, read my post a lil way down cuz it answers that particular question =). its called "A5 question".

4. funnelweb2

funnelweb2 IncGamers Member

I also have 2 comps. The best I have been able to do without outside help is to run two characters through at the same time. The lead character kills Baal while the level 1 stands safely in Harrogath. This works as long as the lead character is doing the quest for the first time - in other words each lead character can only get one other character throught the Baal quest, you can't "rinse and repeat".
    Alternatively, you can use your lead character to pull any number of followers through as far as Act 5, then surf the public games until you find one where someone else is doing the Baal quest for the first time.
    If anyone else has a better method, I would love to hear it!

5. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

rush / shuttle guide plz

6. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

You can get around the Ancients and Baal in normal by making a D2 core character and converting him to expansion after rushing him to nightmare. This won't work with nm Baal and rushing to hell, however, as you will get demoted to Slayer in any case (i.e. you have to fight nm Baal), no matter how far you came in hell mode.

You will need a rusher for Diablo core, but I guess a cold/fire sorc will work fine...

7. superdude0526

superdude0526 IncGamers Member

I have not tried this but I forsee a problem with this situation. To qualify for Ancients quest you need to be clvl 20, 40, 60 for Norm, NM & Hell. Killing the Ancients is a requisite before you can get to Worldstone 2 WP and then on to Baal. You might be able get through Normal using this method, but your not going to be very happy with your Hellforge Quest in Normal and what you really want is the NM and Hell Hellforge Quests.

The easiest way to achieve this is to advertise that you will rush someone through NM or Hell for the Hellforge Quest. I have found most people to be honest for this request and you don't have to worry about the 2 computers and creating dummy chars you have no intention on building. I have a Zon & Sorc that I do this with and I find it quick and easy. The only hard part is the staff quests in Act2 but once your by this the rest is a breeze.