Lucky Durance 3 Chest Drop

greatxnenya

Diabloii.Net Member
Lucky Durance 3 Chest Drop

I was runnin Meph earlier, checked a few chests and out of one I got a Lo and a Ko in another. Pretty nice, in my opinion.

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Now you can make this new runeword:

"Crazy"
LoKo
2 socket helms
+5% to maximum lightning resist
+10 to dexterity
100% chance to cast slvl 50 confuse on self when struck​
</joke>

Killax

Diabloii.Net Member
Oscuro said:
Now you can make this new runeword:

"Crazy"
LoKo
2 socket helms
+5% to maximum lightning resist
+10 to dexterity
100% chance to cast slvl 50 confuse on self when struck​
</joke>
ahah nice
-never got anything good in those chests :mad:

space_loner

Diabloii.Net Member
they drop an amazing amount of sets and uniques there, never got anything good though

confuse on self would be awesome
edit: cures all your own curses by replacing it, confuse it self would do nothing unlesss game takes control of manual.

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
space_loner said:
confuse on self would be awesome
edit: cures all your own curses by replacing it, confuse it self would do nothing unlesss game takes control of manual.
Well, I had the idea that you would start attacking targets randomly until the curse wore off. Or maybe something like "Shrooms Mode" from Rise of the Triad.

Ebuski

Diabloii.Net Member
Popped an Ohm out of those chests before.. I hear a lot of stories on these forums from people either getting high runes from lvl 3 durance chests or randomly in Act 1 chests (Always a vex rune it seems)

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Big Sur

Never pulled anything better than a Sur out of those chests (which is sweet, considering my best Forge run produced no better than a Vex). Typically, I pull gold rather than runes (though last night I managed to get a Ohm, which let me make Bramble for my necro).

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
in 1.08 and early in 1.09 i found a few ohms from chests in durance 3. Nothing like that since, but i still open them all anyway.

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Necrolestes said:
(which is sweet, considering my best Forge run produced no better than a Vex).
I might venture your best forge produced nothing better than a Gul actually ;)

Skinnayman

Diabloii.Net Member
I was wondering that aswell Vex from forge? Yeah he probably means rushing someone for forge or doing one of his characters for forge who knows.

Orbstu

Diabloii.Net Member
Skinnayman said:
I was wondering that aswell Vex from forge? Yeah he probably means rushing someone for forge or doing one of his characters for forge who knows.
Or maybe Hephasto dropped a Vex, he has the highest chance of any monster in the game of dropping a Zod.

Alywin

Diabloii.Net Member
greatxnenya said:
I was runnin Meph earlier, checked a few chests and out of one I got a Lo and a Ko in another. Pretty nice, in my opinion.

Got a LO also a few days ago. And a OHM a long time ago. :thumbsup: