Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lucky Day?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ebuski, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

Lucky Day?

Have any of you ever had a lucky day? One where it seems impossible for something to go wrong? Mine isn't done yet, but right now I feel pretty damn lucky.

First I woke up at around 12 because it's spring break, get a call from one of my friends to play poker. So I was driving to his house on a road by my house where the speed limit is around 55. I was behind a pontiac and an SUV, so I decided to get in the other lane and pass them. So on this two lane road, I was in the left lane, in front of the pontiac that was in the right lane, but behind the SUV in the right lane. The SUV was hauling a tree and it suddenly snapped and I saw the whole thing, the pontiac ran into it going 55 and swerved all over the road (meaning if I didnt do what I had done I would've gotten hit).

But anyway, after that random event I get to my friends to play poker. I buy in with 20$ because I'm low on cash, and wind up leaving with 250$ or so.

As I'm walking out the door, I find out my girlfriend got off work early (she had been in colorado so i hadnt seen her in a week) So now I'm off to go hang out with her..

Anyone else just have one of those days?

2. MinasMorgul

MinasMorgul IncGamers Member

nope, never had one of those days, but i have had a very unlucky day, like yesterday, nothing for me went right, all day i wondered why i bothered getting up...

3. Necrolestes

Necrolestes IncGamers Member

One fine day

I have my share of lucky days and unlucky days. Today's a mixed bag (server blocks are disabled but my computer won't access the internet).

4. silverTnT

silverTnT IncGamers Member

whenver i get a lucky day, a really really unlucky day follows up...

5. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

I don't really have lucky or unlucky days, I tend to have days where I do something smart and days where I do something really damn stupid, it's usually my fault either way

6. piff

piff IncGamers Member

My lucky days tend to be the last day of a marking period in school, where I bring up all of my Bs into 90% As. The next two weeks are followed by a sharp decline in grades, just so I can do it again.

Otherwise, I'm not lucky, but I do get some unlucky days.

EDIT: For example, the one day in the past three years I forget to take my key to school, my mom is actually out and both of my neighbors with the spare key aren't home. And my mom is home probably 9/10 days. That was only one part of an unluckily bad day.

7. Lord_Shinnok

Lord_Shinnok IncGamers Member

What defines a good day can be mixed but i think any guy could agree that a kick in nuts usually leads to a bad day.

8. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Truer words not spoken.