[Lsceu] In search for Baal Run Friends

Mio

Diabloii.Net Member
[Lsceu] In search for Baal Run Friends

Hi there!

I have recently reached lev 91 with my hammerdin, and am looking for a party of 5-7 people who are interested in Baal runs.

I must say I am tired of all those open games, when teleporting to Throne Room falls into my hands 9 times out of 10.

Sharing the responsibilities is cruicial.

I am interested in a group of people who play 7pm-1am UK time and who can spend 1-2 hours each run if possible. People who are efficient, reliable and who knows what they are doing.

No particular race restrictions. Which means Necros are more than welcome.

The objective is of course to level, as it gets difficult after 90.

Positives behind this sort of arrangement could be

1. A steady number of baal runs per play time
2. Serious players - D2 friends for future
3. Good levelling opportunity
4. Sharing the drops according to individual players preferences.
5. Sharing the teleporting task

If you are interested, please let my know through a pm, and perhaps we can run some trials tonight.

PeeZed

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi I'm interested, only prob is my Barb doesn't tele. Can provide a nice BO to whoever teles or run if rest of team want to finish Baal off while I set up next run. My play time can be erratic but wisp me on *number3 and if I'm on I'll be in.

Tankmobile

Diabloii.Net Member
yer id b interested, and my sorc is up to the task as long as i have a decent bo (the sorc wud survive better if the comp wasnt so damned slow...:/) actually more interested in levelling my zealot if itd be okay to use him. wisp me ingame at *tankmobile or *andy-blacktooth if im on. (in ireland this wknd so sum other time anyway....)

Mio

Diabloii.Net Member
@peezed. Will do. I normally play all weekdays, as i travel during weekends. Will see if you are online today.

@tankmobile. Am not sure what level char you have. In order to keep things levelled, I would suggest chars with lev 80+ are welcome.

I would hope to get some more people if possible. The xp gain only works once you have a fixed 7-8 player group.

Tankmobile

Diabloii.Net Member
i wudnt worry bout my char levels, all of them are level 80+, jus none of them are near 90, and ive always wanted a lvl90 :) the zealot is 86 at mom. and i want lvl96 so he has a decent defense.

ragge

Diabloii.Net Member
This looks like a great idea, hope there will be alot of ppl...

My main char is a necro lvl ** ( i can stay away from the summons :D )...
More then whiling to tele sometimes..
My account is *rodryn

I keep in eye on this topic to se whats hapends

tyazn

Diabloii.Net Member
I want in on this man. I got a lvl ** hammerdin. But for some reason my bnet hasnt been working for liek 2 days now. anyways when i can get it to work *tyazn100

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
hi, i would like my ama leveling a bit and altho teleing is out of the question but i have lots of nice auras :laugh:
im on now (see sig)

Mio

Diabloii.Net Member
Dear all. thank you for your responses. Since I am away until tuesday, this will have to wait until then. On tuesday evening, 7-8 UK time, I will whisper each and one of you, and see who is online for some fun!

Take care until then ;o)

StarkillerDP

Diabloii.Net Member
Dear all. thank you for your responses. Since I am away until tuesday, this will have to wait until then. On tuesday evening, 7-8 UK time, I will whisper each and one of you, and see who is online for some fun!

Take care until then ;o)
if theres a space count me in
lvl ** meta-orb with my def merc he has infinty-dream-COH so good aura for all
Can BO lvl 11[not great but, it there if needed:flowers: )
I cant TP, as my resists need work, happy to run with the pack though [more exp and chance of drops for the group:wink2: ]
*starkillerDP

Gagge

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi!

Lvl 78 meteorb here! I can play some nights, so just drop me a line if you are starting some runs. *gaggezedude

Cheers,
Gagge

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there still space left? :tongue:

I have a level 90 Summoner. I have a point in each curse; might be useful.

My account is *Darksideguy.

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
If you need a slot filled or need help with tele'ing, my lvl91 windy will do the job...

*simonergud