LS Damage ?

HCKull

Diabloii.Net Member
LS Damage ?

Hi

I suspect that I may have screwed up my trapper build. He is lvl 82 and gets 2.9 k damage per. I have not maxed synergies yet, still need 10 in each to reach max. Friend has maxed synergies and is getting 2x the damage.

What should my LS be doing at level 82 ? Have I screwed it up ?

All skill points will go into LS/synergies in the future.

Dr Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
No GC's, Torch or Anni? Will be low anyway without them don't feel too bad. Just get decent stuff + Charms and you'll own, you can't really mess up on a trapper, one of the easiest builds. You should have (By the level) Maxed; LS, Shockweb, Death Sentry and (If not maxed) should of almost maxed Charged Bolt Sentry. At least from my experiences from trappers. Considering there's 81 skill points from levelling and 12(?) from quests, Sounds right to me. UNLESS you have SM and MB? Confirm these for me and I may be able to help you.

HCKull

Diabloii.Net Member
No GC's, Torch or Anni? Will be low anyway without them don't feel too bad. Just get decent stuff + Charms and you'll own, you can't really mess up on a trapper, one of the easiest builds. You should have (By the level) Maxed; LS, Shockweb, Death Sentry and (If not maxed) should of almost maxed Charged Bolt Sentry. At least from my experiences from trappers. Considering there's 81 skill points from levelling and 12(?) from quests, Sounds right to me. UNLESS you have SM and MB? Confirm these for me and I may be able to help you.
I built an almost pure trapper before and got killed by Lords in hell. This build is safer.

I use MB extensively, high level of SM and can deal with monsters using DC.

No gcs and no Anni. I have a torch.

I have maxed LS and almost maxed maxed DS. Every skill point in the future goes into LS synergies though.

LS Damage is 3.2 k now.

I do have high level of block, fade, MB and SM.

Gear is

Anni....................1
Torch..................3
SOJ.....................1
COH....................2
2 Bartucks............4
+2 skills circlet......2
+2 traps amulet.....2

Total = 15

yelopen

Diabloii.Net Member
That's weird, I remember having a trapsin with like a total of like +7 to trap skills and it had higher damage. It probably comes from pts in other skills taking away from synergy points.

Generator

Diabloii.Net Member
I have lvl 86 pure trapper, with lots of +skills (lvl45 LS) and she does 11k damage. I still need 6x gcs to complete the build and then I will have close to 13k dmg (12.5kish really). Pure light trappers with an infinity merc will own all in hell, though it is expensive.