Lower Kurast (LK) FAQ

Enochdarg

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Lower Kurast (LK) FAQ

ThankYou. I will try doing more runs. Last night i ran for an hour or so and many many mid to low runes popped from them. Nothing incredible yet, but i will keep at it and note the progress.

Cheers..

Sigh

Wizard Moderator

I've had no rune luck after 2 nights, but I've found tons of gems, four skillers and a 7% mf charm so i'm not even concerned about runes anymore. you can build a lot of wealth in LK even without the awesome rune drops!

xoti

Diabloii.Net Member

LK is imba! no but it is very ncie cuz if u dont get lucky and get a high rune u still get alot of gems jewels and charms.

But i got lucky today and found a gul and it was on players 7!
So i guess it is possible to find gul at player 7-8 =) cuz I know i typed /players7 before i started to run

GUL

Zoi

Diabloii.Net Member

Why is this particularly aimed at SP? Is it because you can set "players x"? Are there other reasons?

Is it correct that unique or set items can never ever spawn from these chests? How does that work; shouldn't the item nature be randomized by MF? Why are these chests an exception? :S

Is there a difference between players 3 and players 4 (and between 7 and 8 for that matter)?

zaphodbrx

Diabloii.Net Member

Why is this particularly aimed at SP? Is it because you can set "players x"? Are there other reasons?

Is it correct that unique or set items can never ever spawn from these chests? How does that work; shouldn't the item nature be randomized by MF? Why are these chests an exception? :S

Is there a difference between players 3 and players 4 (and between 7 and 8 for that matter)?
Yes, and the fact that you can do speed runs without getting banned.
There are big differences between psettings. This thread has useful info.

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal

^I'm pretty sure that is the primary reason. The effective way to utilise LK on battlenet would be to just include a run in everything else you do. He's burninating the forum :wink:

Zoi

Diabloii.Net Member

Yes, and the fact that you can do speed runs without getting banned.
There are big differences between psettings. This thread has useful info.
Thanks for the link!

I am fully aware of there being big differences between different player settings, but this thread specifically appears to generalize "players 3-4" and "players 7-8" as being the exact same. I am wondering if there is a difference between players 3 and players 4 explicitly, as well as between P7&P8. Note where the "between" is put!

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal

I thought they are the same for whatever reason in single player, because each 1 added to p setting counts as doesn't count as an effective increase in players (drop wise, too). so 1,3,5 and 7 are each separate categories, and thus 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 and 7-8 are all considered the same thing. I'm not sure why this is, though, or where I read it.

Zoi

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll look into it Zemaj.

Thank you both for your help. :thumbup:

Have a lovely weekend!

AAZ_Ragnaros

Diabloii.Net Member
PUL UM MAL IST GUL
Players 1-2 2 1 none 1 none
Players 3-4 3 4 1 2 1
Players 5-6 1 1 2 1 1
Players 7-8 6 1 2 2 none

VEX OHM LO SUR BER
Players 1-2 none none 1 none none
Players 3-4 none none 1 1 1
Players 5-6 none 2 none none none
Players 7-8 1 none none 1 1

Hello everyone!
Thanks a lot for your article!
Have been hunting runes ro quite a bit now.
All the runes prior till today have been falling according to the table above ( / players X setting)
I am hunting now for OHM rune. So enabled players 5 for it (causу 5-6 pl.) is the only one where it can drop.
and... I got a LO rune! It's obviously mega-cool! BUT in the table it's said, that LO can't drop at 5 players;
I have checked 3 times before running to exclude mistake. It was set at 5 players.
So my quiestion: is there a micro chanse that a rune can drop even if it's not from a concrete player setting?
Cause now I'm kind of worried about getting an OHM rune form 5 players?
Can there be a mistake in the table?

Thanks for your answers