Lower Kurast (Hell): Run 601 - 700

Illiana

Diabloii.Net Member
Lower Kurast (Hell): Run 601 - 700

Yup, I finished another set of 100 runs. The Ber still hasn't dropped. :D

Runs were done with a level 90 Blizzard sorceress on /players8, and all chests/stashes/logs/corpes were investigated.

Grand charms: 53 (kept: druid summoning skiller, druid elemental skiller, 5 strenght//51 mana)

Large charms: 53 (kept: 5 dex//8% resistance to all)

Small charms: 60 (kept: 10 life//11% lightning resistance, 19 life//8% cold res, 17 life, 7% mf)

Jewels: 60 (kept: 10% resistance to all, 11% lightning res//15% ias)

Runes:

Sol
Amn x4
Ort x6
Ral x6
Tal x7
Dol x2
Thul x4
Io
Hel
Ko
Um

Uniques//sets:

Tancred's weird
Coldkill
Isenhearts horns x2
Spire of Lazarus
Skull splitter
Sander's wand
Skewer of Krintiz
Goreshovel
Sigon's gauntlets
Tal Rasha's spun cloth
Angelic wings
Witherstring
Dangoon's teaching
Isenheart's lightbrand
Nagelring (22% mf)
String of ears
Gore rider
Sparking mail
Tal's mask
Culwen's point
Dwarf star
Tal's lidless eye
Boneflesh
Rattlecage
Bonesnap
Visceratuant
Cathan's mesh
Ripsaw
Undead crown
Iratha's coif
Spirit shroud
Tannr Gorerod
Silks of the victor
Spire of honor
Berserker's hauberk
Bladebone
Soulfeast tine

Perfect gems stash contains over 1000 perfect gems now... Very soon I'll start the crafting/rerolling spree!

P.S. I considered Flavie, but it doesn't yet work on my computer. Something about me needing Java blablabla. Me not understand computers. Boyfriend is convinced he can make it work for me though. Wish he would get to it. :D

Sint Nikolaas

Diabloii.Net Member
Well the charms are nice here :) tough luck though, nothing too spectacular these runs.. I guess an Um is allways nice.

EDIT: Oh my god!! I missed the culwen's point! Very nice find there man, good show I wish I was that loaded on WF!

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice work!! Wow that's a load of crap uniques/sets...at least you got a sweet sweet Um rune and some nice skillers. You deserve that Ber when it finally drops:)

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
heck you've got some commitment there Illiana. Congrats on the finds so far and I hope that Ber's coming alomg at some stage.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Illiana said:
P.S. I considered Flavie, but it doesn't yet work on my computer. Something about me needing Java blablabla. Me not understand computers. Boyfriend is convinced he can make it work for me though. Wish he would get to it. :D
In case he conveniently forgot about it, just go to sun.com and download/install java sdk kit, easy as that.

How long does it take you to do 100 runs?

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Shagsbeard said:
Anyone want to donate a Ber so that this poor woman can finally stop?
Nonsense, she should continue all the way. Then I know how many runs to plan for before I start doing mine :)

I thought the drops this time look pretty good though, couple of good runes, charms+jewels

Go for it, Illiana, our hearts and thoughts are with you :thumbsup:

barren

Diabloii.Net Member
Okay, i freakin hate kurast runs, I did 200 this week and came up with these runes:

1 sol
2x amn

No joke, dead serious. This is what a I did for my runs; tele to bonfire chests in kurast, then go to trav and take out council. Tele to sewers lvl and hit the gold chest, fight the gloom bat super unique pack and finally open the 10 or so chests in sewers lvl 2. There's always about 4 super chests in lvl 2 sewers.

Let me repeat, after 200 of these runs I found 1 sol and 2 amns

EDIT:

I did find an assload of uniques and sets though. The gold chest popped 3 uniques all at once 3 times =) Out of all the items, 9 were elite.

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, but barren, you gotta pop everything! I mean, everything which is what Illiana is doing iirc.

I've got my best runes from regular poppables rather than the superchests. The highest I got from those chests was a Lem. I've gotten many more decent mid-level runes from the regular stuff as well as uniques like Stormshield and Shako ... and i've done much less than 200 runs.

It's painful to be sure ... but it's potentially rewarding. Come on WF ... give Illiana that Ber!

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, Barren, try to do only LK chests. It seems like you spend more time traveling then popping the chests actually. And I didn't see a unique drop from super chests while i often get some uniques from regular chests/skeletons in LK.

Lucky_Seven

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the Um.

You only need another 300 runs to get 2 Beers :)

When you finish 1k runs you can post the total of runes you find?.