Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lowbie Gear Exchange Season 4

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Xarpolis, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Xarpolis

Xarpolis IncGamers Member

Lowbie Gear Exchange Season 4

I noticed a post in the sticky thread about a bank for some better lower end gear to help people starting out and thought that since the new season has been up for about a month it may be about time to start something back up as there are getting to be some high levels out there with some time to farm the good items. I do not have an second account but would consider buying a new set of cd keys to help host if needed and share with a few other members as the last thread did.

2. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

Re: Lowbie Gear Exchange Season 4

Hm, the one who hosted the Low Level Item Fund in the last season is currently not really around. I do not have to time to administer and sort a new fund, but will gladly set up a thread if some people can be found.

The Low Level Item Fund has worked fine for the ast seasons and helped some folks to get starting items, which can be low level greens and uniques or useful low level runewords that will help new chars along quickly.

Who would like to help? Speak up in this thread. We would need at least 1-2 people for each realm i think.

regards, meli

3. Xarpolis

Xarpolis IncGamers Member

I would be willing to help, going to purchase a second set of cd keys today. Just found out that even though I have 2 computers and my brothers account, both my computers were installed with my cd key, so i can only be online with one of them, basically no mules. I am on the East realm and I am able to log in the evenings mostly. Would just look for some help managing the forum and a little guidance.

4. Mimeaphone

Mimeaphone IncGamers Member

I don't have another pair of cd-keys but am willing to help out, whether in donating items or managing the fund. I play on US West.

5. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

Well so we just need someone on EU. I will chip in for that spot. I will setup a thread today and sticky it.