Low lv dueler help

perihagen

Banned
Low lv dueler help

Hi, I want to make a low level bow amazon dueler (lv 29). I'll get 28 skill points without any skillquests, but I can maybe do the quests in normal and nm so I get 28+8=36 skp. Where should I put them? Should I go for max GA
(can't put more than 12 skp)? 36-12=24. 8 skp to CS for 50% deadly strike, 5 skp to dodge, avoid and evade.
Or should put more in defensive skills (dodge, avoid and evade)?

Stats:
Str: Only enough for gear
Dex: Rest here
Vit: around 50
Ene: nothing

Should I put more in vit? I can get many Subsidence small charms (11-15 life, lv 17 req) so I think I don't need more than ~50 in vit.
Dex is very important for the +dmg so I think it's good to put the rest here.

Gear:
The gear(?)...hmm...I have no idea. I've heard that if I got 50% deadly and 50% critical i will always do double dmg. So I maybe should get much deadly strike ~50%. But I have no idea of what gear I should use. Can someone help me?

Thank you
/perihagen

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Id go for for 1 point GA, and become a cs zon. There pretty effective at that level, + 50% ed from maxing Ga wont help you that much at lower levels.

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
I have not made a bowazon dueler - but I think you might want some more life or you'll be getting 1hit KOd quite a bit.

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
Gear:
The gear(?)...hmm...I have no idea. I've heard that if I got 50% deadly and 50% critical i will always do double dmg. So I maybe should get much deadly strike ~50%. But I have no idea of what gear I should use. Can someone help me?

Thank you
/perihagen
That's false. Critical strike and deadly strike does not add to each other. Those mods are calculated one after the other, not sure wich one first tho.

Having 50% in each would let you have 2 try of 50% more damage. If one succed the other one does not trigger( so don't expect for both to trigger and have 4x the damages).

I only have experience with lv18 zealot as for lld, but my guess is that your best bet for a weapon would be a 6socket bow filled with max damage jewels.

Inform yourself about increase attack speed breakpoints for the bow you finaly choose and plan to reach the fastest realistic speed you can get at that level.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Theres a unique called rogues bow. Its pretty good. Also a 5socketed superior stag bow with skills and max damage jewels is good. Or those are the ones ive heard being used.
Guided arrow is quite a mana sink, keep that in mind. You could use a skill planner to find the ratio between d/a/e and guided. Maybe even a sp editor.

perihagen

Banned
Code:
I have not made a bowazon dueler - but I think you might want some more life or you'll be getting 1hit KOd quite a bit

perihagen

Banned
I have not made a bowazon dueler - but I think you might want some more life or you'll be getting 1hit KOd quite a bit.
I will use many 11-15 life scs so I will get much life. Dex is good becouse I will get much more dmg with many points into dex.

perihagen

Banned
Is this good eq?
Edge (in edge bow)
Duskdeep '15ias ***' or '15max ***'
Twitchthroe '15ias ***' or '15max ***'
Cleclaws gloves (knock back, slows target)
Tearhunch
String of Ears
The Mahim-Oak Curio
Ring 1 Menald Heal
Ring 2 ???

Some res charms to get 75% all res in normal

Should I switch any item?? Please help me.

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
I will use many 11-15 life scs so I will get much life. Dex is good becouse I will get much more dmg with many points into dex.
Hmmm...

40*15life + 50 Starting life + 150 life from 50Points in vit + 58 from leveling up

= 858 Life.

Not tooo bad assuming your whole inventory is perfect.

Does anyone know if this will be enough in PvP vs teleporting assassins or paladins that can charge?

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Is this good eq?
Edge (in edge bow)
Duskdeep '15ias ***' or '15max ***'
Twitchthroe '15ias ***' or '15max ***'
Cleclaws gloves (knock back, slows target)
Tearhunch
String of Ears
The Mahim-Oak Curio
Ring 1 Menald Heal
Ring 2 ???

Some res charms to get 75% all res in normal

Should I switch any item?? Please help me.
No, thats pretty awful.

Either go to 30 for upped rogues bow or go for a 5 socketed ashwood bow with enough Ias to get decent attack speed, then put max damage jewels in it - make sure the bow has +3 Bow skills

2 socket circ with 30 FRW and 30%damage, or just a 2 socket helm with 30 FRW and any other mods you can get (2 passive skills is nice), socketed with 15-24 max damage jewels.

3 socket LP with 60 (if 29), or 80 (if 30) life, socketed with 3 x 15-24 max damage jewels.

Deaths gloves / belt (Ias, CBF and some mediocre res), or Bloodfist / SoE if you think you wont need the CBF

Sanders boots

Dex / 2 P&M skills amu

Invent full of 3 max / xx AR / 3 FRW scs (put like 10 life scs in if you aren't a good dueler and need the life buffer)

Skills = GA, DAE and Critical Strike.