Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Low level trading and trade values

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by mordeth, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mordeth

mordeth IncGamers Member

Low level trading and trade values

I know there's a trade value forum, but getting responses can be quite a crapshoot. So, can anyone suggest a possible trade value for Mara's Kaleidoscope?

OK, now that my "cross-post" is done... I've also seen several people posting here about having difficulty in doing low to mid level trades. I'd like to propose that anyone interested in doing some lower level trades exchange account names here and we can help each other out.

I know that I've found shako's, spikes, occys and Soj's and lots of other nice stuff, but still can't find Death's touch gloves, or a suicide branch. I don't like begging, and I'm not fond of freebies (feels like begging), so anyone interested, exchange accounts here, or add me to your friends list and let's see how it goes..

I'm on NL-east *cmarr2, *nosurprise (or you can PM me here)

2. BleedBlack

BleedBlack Banned

Is this for ladder? And if so which Realm?

*Mullet-Man67 on UsEast Ladder if anyones interested in trading I have a few small items of worth...

-Atmas Wail
    -4 Socket Barlog Skin
    -Sabazi Set
    -30% ed/+2 max dmg jewel
    -Some other low lvl uniques, runes, and gems

Problem is, I have no idea as to their values...

Thanks

3. mordeth

mordeth IncGamers Member

I'm on US-East non-ladder (like my post says :uhhuh: ). The "having no idea of value" is the basic point of my post. If you watch the trading forum, you'll probably notice that items like these are really not there, but may be of interest to newcomers. I don't think they have much trade value per se, but they may still be valuable to someone who doesn't have much stuff to begin with (ie. they can actually use the equipment until they get better items, use it as new character gear, etc.)

4. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

Items like that won't Ever be posted there until people like you actually post them there.

The Trade Values forum is there for a reason. It's valid for both high and low level items.

For a Trading thread... why not actually do it in the appropriate forum? (USEast Trade forum anybody?)

Things like Maras and Sazabi's set are definitely not low lvl things... Just go to the correct forum, post it and you could pick up Deaths Gloves for a low rune.

5. Atomium

Atomium IncGamers Member

You have selffound several SoJ's ??? Holy banana, then you're not poor at all, you must have lots of nice stuff. Then, why did you make this thread?

6. Suryl

Suryl USEast Trading Moderator

As it was pointed out, this is neither the trade value forum nor a trade forum. Post your threads in their appropriate location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.