Low level duels

vdzele

Diabloii.Net Member
Low level duels

I was thinking of starting to build my first low level dueler. I am interested in a paladin for a start using vengeance. He will be level 18. I have thoughts about some skills / items but I need some advises.

-Is their any guide for low level duelers?
-Defiance or blessed aim or ….? Skill advice.
-Need suggestions about strategies and tactics
-Need suggestions about str / dex / vit ..
-Need suggestions about gear, which charms and jewels would be the optimal

Tried couple of times to do PvP (> level 90) but I was always kicked. Didn’t like it because most of those characters use elite stuff which in most cases are mostly duped (enigmas, botd’s, …). In low levels we are all “legitâ€

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Hate to burst your bubble, but there is "elite low lvl equip", just not as much as higher lvl...

Anyways, I have never done a low lvl dueller, however I'll be looking forward to know more about this since, I'd probably like to start one (+/- lvl 30)

vdzele

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
Hate to burst your bubble, but there is "elite low lvl equip", just not as much as higher lvl...

please burst my bubble, I wana know which ones I missed at <18 level

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
20 max jewels. eth rare throwing spear with godly mods. etc. The only difference is that these aren't as likely to be duped :p

HoD

vdzele

Diabloii.Net Member
Herald of Doom said:
20 max jewels. eth rare throwing spear with godly mods. etc. The only difference is that these aren't as likely to be duped :p

HoD
thought 15 max are the highest.

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
lifeoflo said:
at lvl 9 the best u can have is 14max, but at higher lvl, you can have 30max jewels
30 max are level 50, so you wont find them in low level duels though.

plustax

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm still looking for my lvl30 +2elem +3tornado pelt

i consider that elite? though its as plain as any blue antler out there!

if you have/find one /w *$2.99+tax i pay big for it :D

there we have an example of elite lld items aye?

not sure about the viability of sac.. you probably won't be killing prepared 30s

charge seems to be much more popular among paladins

and... you'd most definitely be using might, lvl18 might :)

try 6 Ith military pick to begin with :p

lifeoflo

Diabloii.Net Member
ya i know about 30maxs arent low lvl, was just pointing it out.

and that helm would be a hella of a godly helm, and about the lvl 9 that cant kill lvl 30 duelers, well its sure, no lvl 9 can kill good lvl 30 duelers, and i dont like charge, cuz there r 2 much chargers out there, but if u feel like it, go for it.

and you didnt said what lvl you wanted to duel, so im guessing lvl 9 can duel pretty well up to lvl 17, except ur dead if u run into a charger/ts sin pumped with 12+max jewels, but reg builds that only got 9max, it should be a nice challenge.

i like lvl 31 cs zon ( 31 for ias jewls, keep in mind, 90%ias ) and also lvl 30 kicksin are nice with uped goblin toe, you could also go like 90% of hcl duelers and go with a lvl 30ish eth uped shaft charger, but ur screwed if u run onto a good dueler that can tank 1 of ur hit, cuz they have no block.

Rice_Farmer3

Diabloii.Net Member
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=302414
IMO this is THE LLD guide. If you try following this guide, i can guarantee you'll own at least 85% of PUBBY LLD games. I have a lvl18 char probably not even 1/2 as decent as the one u'll get if you follow this guide and i killed a lvl 56 druid once. This is totally cookie-cutter build, so if you plan was to try something different, maybe not, but if you are looking to own, i heavily recommend this guide.