low damage on pvp bowzon HELP

prostuff

Diabloii.Net Member
low damage on pvp bowzon HELP

i was wondering y my damage is so low? like other bowzons are doing 1hit kos and im here doing 10hits kos lol

my damage is roughly 1.9k-2.9k mybe alittle higher

i think it might be my cs lvl its only liek lvl 6-8

gear:
shako
Mb faith
chain kb gloves
nos belt
war travs
2x raven frost
catseye
wyrmhide fort

antirush

Diabloii.Net Member
What do your charms look like? A bowazon can get over 1000 max damage from their charms alone, before other bonuses. Other than that - you're using a matriarchal bow while some use higher damage grand matron bows.

prostuff

Diabloii.Net Member
may charms are mainly life charms i have 1 max/ar/life small charm :p

i heard pdsc are really good sould i get those or should i get max damage sc's?

olympus

Diabloii.Net Member
I use close to the same gear as you, except for the helm, I used a 120/45 and the bow is a GMB. But, my inventory is nearly full of pdsc's and I do around 5-8k with GA. Still not great damage, but it gets the job done.

prostuff

Diabloii.Net Member
im not anywear near being able 2 afford a 120/45 hel so i was wondering if a dream would be a good choice?

NewForumBloke

Diabloii.Net Member
A 120/45 is only useful to a gmb user to hit the last bp for GA, but for a Mat user a xx/45 Giant skull or Shako/Dream (assuming you can pick up the remaining ias else where) is just fine. As for your dmg:

1) You prolly wont hit huge numbers with the Mat just b/c it does the lower dmg of the two. BUT, you probably could manage to make a pretty nice hybird that would hit the 7 fpa GA and do decent dmg with GA and CS/LF.

2) Another big problem of your lacking dmg is b/c you dont have any max/ar/lifers anywhere. Even max/ar charms will greatly help your damage.

Also, you can always search the guide/info sections for some ideas on how to improve upon your equipment.

-BLoke :smug:

prostuff

Diabloii.Net Member
im dismaintling and making my cuzins godly cs zon that does 30k dmg :D

but ty 4 helping i own u guys a 1000