Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lost (Diablo CloneS?)

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Shotaisama, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotaisama

Shotaisama Diabloii.Net Member

Lost (Diablo CloneS?)

Invincible, that's what they are.

I was recently messing around with /*EDIT: removed the name of a character editor. Hrus */ and made a Zon lv99 with various hacked items on her, and decided to rush her through the game. Upon entering the Throne room in Normal, I saw two black Diablos, and figured they were the "Diablo Clone" my friend had spoken of. However, said clones couldn't be hit. I wasn't too worried with my uber armor on, though, and watched with curiosity as they died on their own when Baal left the room.

I first started to think my experience odd when I enabled all areas and went ahead to rush through Baal..and the Diablo clones were back, still invincible, but I discovered something new; these Diablo clones had auras on, and were rising from the corpses of my enemies, regular and unique, and were growing in number. Soon enough I had amassed a Diablo army behind me.

After getting through the throne room again, I noticed them all die out, and decided to go back to Act III. Guess what I found? The Diablo clones again rose from the dead enemies to torment me as best they could, despite my half white set. This time, they didn't disappear when I reached the end; they didn't die when I reached Meph, and one or two actually lived beyond his death. Again, I couldn't hit them. It was like they timed out.

Just the same, when I reached Act IV, they showed up again. I killed Diablo so quickly and left so quickly that I'm not certain if they disappeared when he finally showed or not. (500% run/walk makes a Zon pretty speedy).

My questions are: Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have an idea as to what they are and why they're invincible?

I thought it might be because I set every other quest but the Cow Level to finished, that I had my Zon at level 99, or because my items gave so much magic find that the game reacted somehow, as first ideas.

This was all in single player, and also occurred on Open in Normal (With the original two) when I created a game.

2. DrLove

DrLove Banned

Hmmm, sounds odd. Possibly because of your items you had too much AR or something and it went FUBAR?
    This forum is all about legit SP so I don't think anyone would have experienced it.

3. Drystan

Drystan Diabloii.Net Member

What the hell? (This is random...)
    Diablo Clone can only spawn on battle.net, or with a mod we here won't mention or support. The mod allows char editing and also does not give Uber Tristram the proper AI (as that is server side on b.net, nor do they spawn monsters.)

There can never be 2 diablo clones in one game, let alone SP.

Now, you are either making up a story which was quite entertaining, or you're using a mod. We are not allowed to speak of mods here, so noone will help you.

Anyway, none of us will believe you to put it bluntly.

Edit: If you're going to make something up, AT LEAST FORGE A PICTURE! Makes it more entertaining. :wink3:

EDIT 2: Might want to blank out the name of the hack before you get banned. We are legit and don't name/use hacks. Use the edit button on the bottom of your post if you're still here.

4. Deaddave

Deaddave Diabloii.Net Member

also carector edditors are not allowed here (we are legit) and we cant give mod support or anythinglike that ether
    @dr love u need to post an intro thread

5. Hrus

Hrus Diabloii.Net Member

As others said, discussing of character editors is banned here.
    Discussing mods is usually OK, unless we go deeper into technical support or they are dropmods.

You should know what mods you have installed. If you want to play normal D2, you should probably reinstall.
    And please don't ask questions about char editors and hacks next time.

And because threads like this may offend some of the SPF members and they sometimes end with flames...

closed
    :closed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.