Lord of Destruction problem

Darklegacy

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord of Destruction problem

Hello fellow forum-go'ers,

I have a problem. After 3 years without Diablo 2: LoD (Damn you, WoW!) I plan to come back with a few friends to witness the ladder reset.

Now, I have installed Diablo2 already, but I can't find my LoD cd! I have the cd case, and even the cd-key, but no cd. What's more frustrating is that I'm sure that I've seen it last week, but I can't remember where.

Is there a way to install without my cd, but with my own cd-key?

Cheers,
Dark.

mopsi

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Lord of Destruction problem

I suppose you could download an .iso file of the LoD cd, that's what I did when I discovered a couple of days ago that my cd is missing

Gorny

Banned

Scout X

Diabloii.Net Member

Downloading a copy of something that you own isn't piracy. In that case making a second copy of something you own would be piracy also.

Gorny

Banned

Downloading a copy of something that you own isn't piracy. In that case making a second copy of something you own would be piracy also.
Incorrect.

Downloading files on the cd is piracy, making a copy of something you already have for backup purposes is not.

If you want to make an iso of your disk and use that that's your (or whoever does it's) concern. But since Blizzard does not currently offer free dwnlads of the complete game, that makes downloading it from a torrent of P2P source or something illegal, and bannable, atleast that's how it will be acted on here.