Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lord de Seis Seal Trouble

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Gondolin, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Gondolin

Gondolin IncGamers Member

Lord de Seis Seal Trouble

I don't know if its a bug, but I have to click on Lord de Sies's seal in the Chaos sanctuary about 10-20 times before it opens. All the other seals open fine, and I have no idea what I do differently when the seal actually opens. However, it consistently won't open for the first few/many clicks.

Has someone else had an issue like this, or is it a known bug?

2. Ax2Grind

Ax2Grind IncGamers Member

I've only noticed this when the seal is in the upper left (Z-shaped) and not in the lower right (S-shaped). Walk to the farthest left corner near the seal, then click on the seal once. It should open every time, gauranteed, but I'm not sure if it's 1.10 synchronisity or something else that causes it.

3. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

That issue has been around for as long as I can remember. It's not just Lord De Seis's seal either, as it can happen to the other ones as well. Generally, if you reposition your character to another side of the seal it should be fine.

People used to believe that the problem involved a character that had already done the quest, and that using a character that hadn't completely the diablo quest would work, but this isn't the case.