I like reading this kind of threads so i thought i should contribute a little Unfortunately this wont be nearly as scientific as other loot threads on this forum since i did not really count the runs, changed player settings often, and died ~5 times at lvl 85+ to pindle because i teleported on top of him instead of casting blizzard. Basically i just rushed my untwinked sorc to hell (read:suicide into bosses until they die), ran MN Meph and hell AT ~500 times for some levels and the rest was 50/50 pindle and hell Meph runs until i hit 90. MF at the end was 351. TOTAL 1025 unique&set items Most repeats - Isenhart's Case - 24 copies Normal Uniques (96 of 117) (82.05%) Exceptional Uniques (81 of 119) (68.07%) Elite Uniques (28 of 85) (32.94%) All Set Items (96 of 127) (75.59%) Jewelry (11 of 30) (36.67%) TC87 Spoiler Steel Pillar War Pike Two Hand Damage: 113 - 614 Durability: 12 of 25 Required Level: 69 Required Strength: 165 Required Dexterity: 106 Fingerprint: 0xbc793586 Item Level: 86 Version: Expansion 1.10+ Indestructible +25% Increased Attack Speed 245% Enhanced Damage -20% Target Defense 25% Chance of Crushing Blow +75% Enhanced Defense Hype before disappointment Spoiler Ormus' Robes Dusk Shroud Defense: 436 Durability: 13 of 20 Required Level: 75 Required Strength: 77 Fingerprint: 0xafb4c0b Item Level: 87 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +20% Faster Cast Rate +10% to Cold Skill Damage +12% to Lightning Skill Damage +13% to Fire Skill Damage +3 to Enchant (Sorceress Only) +10 Defense Regenerate Mana 10% Eschuta's Temper Eldritch Orb One Hand Damage: 18 - 50 Durability: 24 of 30 Required Level: 72 Fingerprint: 0x318955fe Item Level: 87 Version: Expansion 1.10+ +2 to Sorceress Skill Levels +40% Faster Cast Rate +10% to Lightning Skill Damage +10% to Fire Skill Damage +20 to Energy Usefull stuff list Spoiler HELMS Kira's Guardian (61 allres) Andariel's Visage (10ll 27str) 3 x Vampire Gaze (7ll 18%rd,7ll 19%dr) 2 x Crown of Thieves (99% gold 12ll) 2 x Guillaume's Face ARMOR 4 x Skin of the Vipermagi (one 34allres, others <25) Duriel's Shell Guardian Angel Shaftstop GLOVES Dracul's Grasp (15str 15ll) 2 x Soul Drainer (7ll) 5 x Magefist 5 x Laying of Hands 2 x Chance Guards BELTS Arachnid Mesh String of Ears (6ll 15%dr) 2 x Razortail 2 x Thundergod's Vigor 3 x Goldwrap BOOTS 4 x Waterwalk 3 x Sandstorm Trek (10str, 12 str, 14str) 3 x War Traveler (49&50 mf) 5 x Goblin Toe Marrowwalk SHIELD Moser's Blessed Circle Alma Negra Stormshield WEAPONS 6 x Bonehew (all high roll) The Reaper's Toll Tomb Reaver (bad roll) Steel Pillar Lightsabre 2 x Jade Talons (bad roll) Worlds worst Eschuta's Temper 3 x Blade of Ali Baba Messerschmidt's Reaver Baranar's Star 4 x Demon Limb JEWELRY 3 x Nagelring 2 x Manald Heal 2 x The Stone of Jordan 2 x Raven Frost (15dex 249ar, 17dex 176ar) Wisp Prijector (19% apsorb 17%mf) Highlord's Wrath The Eye of Etlich The Mahim-Oak Curio Atma's Scarab Highlord's Wrath CLASS SETS Aldur's Watchtower - Advance, Rhythm, Stony Gaze Griswold's Legacy - Griswold's Heart Immortal King - missing Soul Cage M'avina's Battle Hymn - Caster, Icy Clutch, Tenet Natalya's Odium - missing Natalya's Mark Tal Rasha's Wrappings - nothing Trang-Oul's Avatar - Trang-Oul's Scales MISC 3 x Gheed's Fortune (mid roll) Poison facet -5/+4 2 x Sorc cold skiller 2 x Sorc lighting skiller 1 x Paladin combat skiller 1 x Druid ele skiller Rune drops were great (compared to my 1.13 experience) especially considering that i didnt run any high density zones except ~500 Ancient Tunnel runs. Spoiler 7 Sol Rune 11 Shael Rune 12 Dol Rune 4 Hel Rune 8 Io Rune 19 Lum Rune 12 Ko Rune 14 Fal Rune 9 Lem Rune 10 Pul Rune 18 Um Rune 3 Mal Rune 1 Ist Rune 0 Gul Rune 2 Vex Rune I am really pleased how this turned out, mostly because i got a ton of gear for mercs (really hate sharing items between them) and 2xSoJ. Never got Harlequins crest, but white shacos dropped all the time and i even equiped them when brain was on autopilot . Biggest dissapointment not getting a single piece of Tal Rasha's Wrappings.