Looks Like Life Is-a-Lookin Better

BreakThruX

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks Like Life Is-a-Lookin Better

With my level 30 javazon i was in nm by accident so i went into some nm cows and leveled to level 34. Now i was with some other level 75 necro with full trangs and he was a skelly necro. So its me and him and out of nowhere i see: UNIQUE MESH ARMOR. I get to it first im like a freakin racehorse lol. Well now my zon has a shaft!!!!!!! After being poor, :D. Earlier in norm worldstone level 2 i found a dol rune, a 14 ed 5 strngth jewel, and a 9 max jewel.

Spero

Diabloii.Net Member
BreakThruX said:
With my level 30 javazon i was in nm by accident so i went into some nm cows and leveled to level 34. Now i was with some other level 75 necro with full trangs and he was a skelly necro. So its me and him and out of nowhere i see: UNIQUE MESH ARMOR. I get to it first im like a freakin racehorse lol. Well now my zon has a shaft!!!!!!! After being poor, :D. Earlier in norm worldstone level 2 i found a dol rune, a 14 ed 5 strngth jewel, and a 9 max jewel.
I really hope you worded this wrong. The way you wrote it - it seems like you stole his drop!

I just can't say what I want to at this point, due to the rules of this forum.

Don't you think he wanted the shaft?

Toliphar

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks to me like it looks to Spero... It looks like a ninja-looting thief. It looks like it anyway.

SiRKONE

Diabloii.Net Member
sometimes ppl dont notice things because of the sheer number of gold n blue items lol :spy: i found sum good jewels n few uniques that way :flip:

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, Shaft is an entirely different issue, but I got lots of lower set and uniques 'cause ppl just let them lie...or in cows they can't show up on screen as the screen is so full with loot.

Yesterday Set boots dropped in cow..and everybody ignored them 'cause they thought it's Sanders. Turned out to be Cow Kings boots... Not fantastically special - but a friend of mine, who is rich when it comes to high lv items and runes had never found them and loved my donation.

BreakThruX

Diabloii.Net Member
Well i told him about the shaft and he said he has tons of mules full of stuff so i was like thanks. Later after that this guy gave me: Titans unid, ik boots, ik gloves, razortail, and thats it. But my zon is doing really well and thanks to some people. My friend, whos rebuilding her mf/rushing sorc basically rushed ourselves through nm act1 to act5 and we brought a 85ish hammerdin for backup when it came to ancients. Well she tele'd so fast....oh yah she had mh :lol:

Spero

Diabloii.Net Member
BreakThruX said:
Well i told him about the shaft and he said he has tons of mules full of stuff so i was like thanks. Later after that this guy gave me: Titans unid, ik boots, ik gloves, razortail, and thats it. But my zon is doing really well and thanks to some people. My friend, whos rebuilding her mf/rushing sorc basically rushed ourselves through nm act1 to act5 and we brought a 85ish hammerdin for backup when it came to ancients. Well she tele'd so fast....oh yah she had mh :lol:
I'll ignore the mh comment.

Congrats on the free items. It's nice to meet generous people and have friends online.

I'm glad you didn't steal the shaftstop. :D

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a suggestion.. don't mention map hack. It's completely irrelevant to your post. This way people won't flame you on your story. I mean, I tele so fast.. and I don't have map hack. I'm just good.. which is something you get when you don't use map hack.

Lucky

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
BreakThruX said:
Yes but I wasnt using mh...so no harm done, right? :innocent:
No harm in my eyes, but my eyes don't belong to everyone. ;)
Some people take things differently and they may think you're
an evil hack user if you hang out with hack users. Just looking
out for ya, grin.

Lucky

killerxbabe

Diabloii.Net Member
LuckyDwarf said:
Just a suggestion.. don't mention map hack. It's completely irrelevant to your post. This way people won't flame you on your story. I mean, I tele so fast.. and I don't have map hack. I'm just good.. which is something you get when you don't use map hack.

Lucky
By the way, I've been using your tele tricks you have shared from other posts. THANK YOU!!! Getting FCR over 63, sticking to walls etc, i'm able to tele NM now without too much trouble. Was always scared of tele before, but I'm getting pretty good now. People keep thinking I'm MH'ing until I get to one of those God Awful maps and it takes me forever. My only problem in WS2 is that when I hit huge packs of monsters, everything slows down to a crawl while the graphics catch up. Do you have this problem or my computer (800 MHZ 512K ram 32 MB Nvidia Geoforce2) just too slow. I'm on a fast DSL connection too.

Teleing without MH is like a whole new level to the game. Scary as all get out but you start to develop this "tele-trance" of watching for monsters, figuring out if you've missed a passage on the map, watching mana, checking FPS for lag, etc. It's like a game within the game. Don't have the guts to tele hell meph yet, but working up to it.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
I can tele Durance like a pro, but it always seems to take me an hour to find the gosh dern Hellforge... go figure.