Lookng for a noob barb build.

IceFlame

Diabloii.Net Member
Lookng for a noob barb build.

I am new to diablo (Only been playing for 3 days) and i don't have any good stuff.
Can some one me do a nice build that dosn't needs ultimate stuff?
I mean a build that dosn't needs items only very noob ones.
Thank you.

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Most barb builds are item dependent and if you have jack items i suggest having a necromancer or sorceress as a first/start up character to find/trade items for your barb and other future projects. Do drop by the respective forums to read guides that you may fancy. Cheers and welcome to LOD :D

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Frenzy Barbs are supposedly viable untwinked and Barbs make excellent gold finders even in Nightmare.

Sorcs and summoners are handy for MFing at higher levels though and Sorcs can hit the same boss quickly and repeatedly using teleport, although you might want to wait for better gear before hitting Hell with a sorceress. A lot of the most sought after items are pretty common drops on Nightmare Baal though.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
for frenzy I made it to the high 40s early 50s before I started to feel the sting of crappy weapons but you can get very cheap servicable weapons at that stage and function without mastery in the interim

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Once you get to the point where you are regularly cubing up gems to get PGems you are well on your way to being able to get what you need for most builds to make it through Hell. Flawless gems start dropping regularly towards the end of Nightmare so getting to the point where you can do MF runs on Baal is probably your best bet.

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree, pgems can get you lots of good gear. Just don't expect to get those crazy runewords like enigma and chains of honor for pgems.

(I know that a IK maul can go for 5 pgems and it is veryy good early on)