Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking to assemble team for new ladder

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by HCTK, Sep 15, 2010.

1. HCTK

HCTK Diabloii.Net Member

Looking to assemble team for new ladder

Blizzard announced today that diablo 2 ladder will reset on sept 28th.

Having played D2 on and off since its release in 2000, I have had a many softcore and hardcore chars. Im very knowledgable about all items, levels, skills, quests, etc.

Once this resets i will basically have 2 copies of most main builds (lite sorc, Hammers, Jav, Bowa, Windu, Bone nec, etc) And Ive decided that achieving a 99 back in 1.07, and getting to #121 on current sorc ladder, (about 3 weeks into it at level 91) that im done remaking ladder chars. I do though however want to assemble a team to start right when ladder resets to spearhead the hardcore ladder, which realm to be played on is not a concern right now since we will all be starting fresh. im talking setting down sc2 for a week or two and try to be the first group of players into the 90s,

I myself am unemployed electrition right now so my schuedle is very open if i allow it to be. i plan to play upwards of 12 hours a day. Ideally I would need about 7 others able to play at least half that a day. Im planning on making a pally to start with, more than likely i would like: 2 pally, 2 sorc, 1 barb, 1 nec, 1 dru, 1 zon. The team MUST have at least one of each of those, if needed i will fill in any char spot.

also ive got a vent to use.
    all i ask for is your experianced somewhat with hardcore play and we can formulate and discuss the builds once we get a solid group together..

so if anyone is interested in this please let me know here or via pm.

2. jackfish

jackfish Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Looking to assemble team for new ladder

I just started playing again and I'd be interested in joining a team. All my friends are long gone from D2 so the past couple weeks of 1p games have been quite lonely though I have managed to solo through act 5 hell on 3 characters already. I only normally play late night pacific time (after 8pm). I've played alot of HC with most classes and I plan on making a NovaOrb sorc for my first character to run Baals, rush, and MF.

My hardcore account is *jackhc

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  3. juggernot

juggernot Diabloii.Net Member

hey im on u.s. east ive played for at least 8 years. im intrested in this. jugger_not is my main account on u.s. east

4. Moonbaby

Moonbaby Diabloii.Net Member

i would love to join your team.
    we should find a channel to discuss what builds/strat to use
    *F(A)T(A)L

5. Slash

Slash Diabloii.Net Member

Also us. east... Would love to jion in on the fun. PM if its not too late. (im feelin werewolf or pally)

6. Kretschmer

Kretschmer Diabloii.Net Member

I'd be interested depending on when/how often.