Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by uberjolt, Feb 22, 2004.
looking for useast baal run group
see title, my account is *joltx, useast ladder
It looks like some people (including me) have expressed similar interest in aragorn_elessar's "Pit Run Group" thread
Which in fact, for a short time has become a baal run group fpr leveling purposes.
And also a MF runs because even with my "killing" gear on I have 330 MF so we should get good drops.
not sure to post here or other thread
I have a level 92 Wind Druid who was built specifically for a group Baal Running Team. My previous team dispanded so I've been running solo. I would be more then happy to run with you guys. We can kill Baal or not. If we do splitting treasure is fine by me.
The only things I ask are:
1) No MH
2) If I die please help me get my body (I will the same for anyone else in the team who dies)
3) Do not violate my trust. (I will go into this giving every member of the team my full trust, unless you do something to violate it ie. stealing a drop or using a hack)
my acct is:
look me up on USEAST SC Ladder
i Have a 92 wind druid who was built specifically to group run Baal. My previous ladder team dispanded and I'm willing to join up.
Look me up on USEAST SC ladder
oops. please forgive me accidently posted twice meant for the second one to go in the pit run thread :-(
As you can see by USU and Aragorns High post counts these 2 and myself are legit players. So no need to worry about anything. Also we will help you get your body. Aragorn can you set up the new list I think we are close to 8 people now.
1. There are no hacks here, I dont use them and I know for sure Usufruct & Voldemort do not.
2. Sure I'd expect we would all do that.
3. As I have said in the Pit Run thread, this is a Turst situation and I have asked everyone to get togther a list of a few things needed by priority. If anyone steals a drop that someone else asked for, cheats, hacks, or plays in general like most of the public population like b.net does, that person will be dropped from the group, the password (and maybe game name) will be changed.
We should keep this to one thread, so use the Pit One.
I will double this to that thread as well.