Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for some gear insight

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by rayschaller, Jun 27, 2005.

1. rayschaller

rayschaller Diabloii.Net Member

Looking for some gear insight

Hey all been playing my frost zeal chr and only do singleplaye and had some q's about my equitment.

As of right now just got 32 and completed my first set in d2 so was happy to throw it on my pally now it's hsarus defense is that pretty low gear to have on him and if so will noormal meth and bhaal runs get me a lot better?

Equitment as of right now

head:tarnhelm(+1 skills but it's defense is crap =( )
    Armor:Viper shroud
    def 142
    20 cold res,+2 mana after kill ,17% fast hit rec
    Belt:Hsarus
    Shield:Hsarus
    Boot:^^
    Weapon:(heres where the laughing begins) Bloodrise morning star 15-35 norm attk speed,+3 sacr,5% life st4eal,25% open wounds,50% bonus attk rating
    Ring:garnet ring of leech 3%
    Ring:Viper gyre ring light res 25%,poison res 27% ,122 att ra,t rep life +5
    Amulet:Amulet of the leech 3%
    Hands:Dread finger light gauntlets light res fire res 8%,half freeze duration(now i know i need to change these cause of the full hsarus set of no freezing .

Basically just hoping for some advice on where to take my gear cause unless just utterly great i dont know what to look for.Or is there a set u all commonly use that i can get off mep and bhaal runs normal?Still dont know wht lvl they drop as far as that goes.

Well sorry post got so long and thank for the great help u have given me and any in advance!!!

2. FodderCannoned

FodderCannoned Diabloii.Net Member

that gear should be good enough to get you to nm meph/baal and then run those bosses, they should give you some better gear.

3. rayschaller

rayschaller Diabloii.Net Member

Ah ok well then on i go to get me some nightmare lovin,thansk again for the help