Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for Runes Jah & Ber

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Deimos-vd-plas, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Deimos-vd-plas

Deimos-vd-plas IncGamers Member

Ok, so i'm in Hell - Act 1 and I want to find very high runes like Jah and Ber. I heard that the Countess always drops runes but i'm not very sure because i'm still on Act 1, so my questions here are:

Can the Countess drop very high runes or i'm just wasting my time?
    Where can I have the most probability to find very high runes? which act it is? and what special monster?

Thanks.

2. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

The Countess won't drop that high. Your best bet is to push through to Act III, and run Lower Kurast and Travincal. In Lower Kurast, there are "super chests." Depending on your map, you will have one or more areas with a bonfire in a clearing. The houses to the immediate north and west of the bonfires will drop more items than normal. If you are playing Single Player, it is worth rerolling your map through switching difficulties until you get a map that is both fast to run, and has multiple bonfires. Also, if playing Single Player, run at higher /player settings. If you search the Single Player Forum for LK runs, you will see a great deal of help.

In Travincal, you'll want to run the Council. A barbarian is popular here, for the ability to tank and to use the Find Item skill. Good luck!

Deimos-vd-plas likes this.
  3. Deimos-vd-plas

Deimos-vd-plas IncGamers Member

Thanks for your answer! I can sense that Travincal will be a pain in the ass, specially for me 'cause i'm a Necromancer (Level 76) and I have low health, I just spawn my blood golem, 4 skeletons normal and 4 magi and try to revive monsters, not to mention that my bone spear is not dealing high damage to the monsters in Hell, i'll see what I do.
    Thanks again, i'll report later if I find something :p

4. Harleycooper

Harleycooper IncGamers Member

i wish you luck those r kind rare runes. maybe one day ill find one as well lol