Looking for people to play with [HCL] {USEast}

IVRIT

Diabloii.Net Member
Looking for people to play with [HCL] {USEast}

Hello Friends,

I have just started from scratch on HCL after a long break(nearly 3 years) from Diablo 2. I currently have a lvl15 amazon and am wondering if anyone would like to get together to play? I know its dangerous in public games with "TPPK" killers running rampant, so I'd like to have a circle of friends to play with. Again, this is HCL not HC. If your interested, please reply or PM me and I can send you my contact info, aim/icq/msn etc.

Peace and Blessings.

Oh, almost forgot.
Realm: USEast
AcctName: IVRIT
CharName: PlagueJavz

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
1. Log onto bnet.
2. Choose character.
3. Enter chat.
4. Type: /join op xbananax
5. Introduce yourself as IVRIT from the dii.net forums.
6. Bathe in the love, affection, and mansecks that will undoubtedly come your way.
7. You'll probably want to take a quick shower after that.
8. Initiation is complete; ask anyone if they want to co-op or quest or whatever.

Watch out for jugs; he'll trade for something from you and try to trade it back for twice as much.
Watch out for trebbycakes; he's an a-hole.
Watch out for jaffy; he's a homo (so I hear).
Watch out for tai; he's a toaster.

I'm sure there's a few more I'm missing...

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
I am not a toaster, you take that back...

Cheers
-Tai (who is not a toaster)

bigD72

Diabloii.Net Member
Watch out for jugs; he'll trade for something from you and try to trade it back for twice as much.
Watch out for trebbycakes; he's an a-hole.
Watch out for jaffy; he's a homo (so I hear).
Watch out for tai; he's a toaster.

I'm sure there's a few more I'm missing...
What out for azazazazazaazazaazazaza; he's a billion pk's all at once.

xRaptx

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, had no idea we had a group set up for online play. I'll be playing tonight!

RL name, Clint.
*Rapt2k1
Inferis_God (41 Zon, strafe!) One level from Lycander's Aim, woohoo! :grin:

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
thats right!

theres no way tai could be a toaster AND the king of spam at the same time!

(where you been buddy?!)
Working like mad and a ton of Real-Life stuff going on, in fact I'm getting someone to cover my afternoon classes today so I can leave at 11 and drive 6 hours to see my loved ones.

Realized this morning that most of my mules are probably expired, but the Enigmadin will be there, so I'll be back when things settle down a bit.

Cheers
-Tai

xRaptx

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, at around 10:00 central the idlers were out in full force. I went ahead and did NM Diablo. Poor Act 2 Pratham didn't stand a fighting chance...Valk basically laughed in his face, what a hoss. Hit level 51 last night and did Anya. Started my way to the Ancients then I was like, "Wait a minute, what if they roll insanely good auras?!" I stopped that instant.

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Tai has this new function. Put toast in him and he shall have it ready for you when your alarm clock go off! He's a robot, I swear.. (Works for his woman, the coffee pot, too. Coincidence? I think not.)

Lucky

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
Tai has this new function. Put toast in him and he shall have it ready for you when your alarm clock go off! He's a robot, I swear.. (Works for his woman, the coffee pot, too. Coincidence? I think not.)

Lucky
Through your accusation of my woman being the coffeepot I assume you mean she's smooth, hot and ready to go in the morning?

If so, how'd you know?

Cheers
-Tai