Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for member of this site.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by korialstraz, May 8, 2008.

1. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

Looking for member of this site.

I just recently found out a guide to a fireclaw druid was copy/pasted from a guide in the strategy compendium. The author of the guide is coldarmy13 and I want to come in contact with him. Anyone know if he is still active or not?

I will have a couple of questions for him about the guide being posted on the forum, and if he is ok with that as long as we give credit everything will be ok. If it isn't I will discuss some solutions via PMs with coldarmy13.

Edit: Well I did find the guy, but got no way of proving if he is the same or not. Maybe a mod could help with this.

And yea I just realised I made a mess posting this. Should just have taken it to a mod right away :laugh:

Edit2: Thanks for the tip Epic, but I think I want to have it hanging around here. Maybe someone still have contact with coldarmy13 and can help me get in contact with him.

2. EpicDevia

EpicDevia IncGamers Member

Re: Looking for member of this site.

fyi: if u feel something wrong with this post, u can ask mod to delete it from the forums: so no messy threads or post at all. peace to u all :smiley:

3. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Erm guys: Last Activity: 27-04-2004
    Unlikely he's still around

4. korialstraz

Yea probably, but he must have had some friends around here, so perhaps someone still have any contact with him.

Anyway I knew it would be a long shot, but I hoped maybe somone still had contact with him :smiley:

5. korialstraz

It isn't very serious, I'm just going to take the guide away from the forum if I can't ask him if it's ok that it's posted. It's been removed from public view atm anyway.

And IP would be great though, because then I could check if it's the same that we have on the guy that posted the guide on the clan forum.