Looking for mature & active gamers on East

leddan

Diabloii.Net Member
Looking for mature & active gamers on East

Good day,

I'm the founder & one of the administrators of GamingEmbassy.com. We have recently started a guild for Diablo 2 on the East server. We mainly play ladder, but a few have some non ladder charachters left. We are looking for mature & active gamers to join us. This is currently a mainly PvM guild, but may branch out later to do some PvP if there is enough interest. We do try to have some weekly runs together & I do free rushes for registered members when I am on. We also keep a giveaway thread going with items for active members.
Whether you're interested or not in the guild, feel free to drop by & register. Even those in other guilds/clans are free to register & post on our forums or play in our free online arcade with over two thousand games.

www.GamingEmbassy.com

ZeeXThree

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a little wary about going to other web sites, but I swear you've helped me out before. I'm down if you want to message me in game or here.

*kmfdmforeversux

leddan

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a little wary about going to other web sites, but I swear you've helped me out before. I'm down if you want to message me in game or here.

*kmfdmforeversux
I responded to you thread on needing help doing hell ancients, but never saw you on bnet to assist you.
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=508253

My site runs a vBulletin forum system just like this site does. We don't run any hacks, cheats etc.. nor do we condone the use of any. It is just a gaming community for anyone to join as they wish, just like this site is, except we discuss more than just Diablo 2. We also have a guild for Diablo 2 for those who want a little more activity than just posting on a forum or playing in the online arcade. It's not on a freeware site or a cheap or free froum software system like most scamming sites use.

leddan

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks to all of those who has registered from here. If anyone else is interested, feel free to register & enjoy the forums & arcade.

PerfectEnigma

Diabloii.Net Member
We are a mature gaming clan, who supports Diablo II: Lod & Guildwars. If you like free GRushes, Trusted Xfers, or just some online gaming buddies. We are the clan for you.

www.hellreapers.org

You need to fill out an application to join. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE WHOLE APPLICATION OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Click the link on the left side of the page in the navigation box. You will then be taken to a choice of which game you want to sign up for in our clan.(Guild Wars, Diablo 2:Lod, or World of Warcraft) We no longer support WoW. When it asks how you found out about HellReapers, please say PerfectEnigma. So I get credit for recruiting you.

leddan

Diabloii.Net Member
Rather rude to post a recruiting post in someone else's thread PerfectEnigma. The Hellreapers used to not be that rude when I gamed with them before. Sure doesn't show respect towards other gamers.

PerfectEnigma

Diabloii.Net Member
I am sorry. I was looking at the title of the thread & not your main post itself. I thought you were looking for people to game with, instead of recruiting them yourself. I should have read your post as well, and will remember to do so next time. Once again, I am sorry for any inconveniences I have caused.

leddan

Diabloii.Net Member
No problem PerfectEnigma. I've gamed with some of the HellReapers before years ago when I was in a gaming clan myself. Some of their members also used to also be members of my site before I switched from SMF to the vBulletin forum system. Since my site is a gaming community & not a clan, it wasn't double clanning. They also used my site to post a recruiting thread there before, but I think they liked the arcade most of all :D