Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking For LLD Ideas

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Riebs, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

Looking For LLD Ideas

Okay, I just got my assy up 2 days ago, shes a lvl 25 and pwns ever charger there is besdies those honor ones. And i got a lvl 16 pally who is a pker, bot are fun, but are getting old, so I am looking for a new build to give a try, but I am not sure which.

I am thinking a lvl 9 assy, get the max dmg gear and sh*t, but I,d have no idea which rings/ammy to use...and it would be for to duel the lvl 9's i see round now days, no one would really die itd jsut be fun...but i dunno

Well plz gimme all suggestions, cuz they will all be taken into consideration.

2. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

For lvl 9, I tend to use double Nagelrings and a random ammy with Str or Dex or a lvl 9 rare ammy if its better.
    Mostly, I just lvl to 10 and wear Nokozan Relic.
    At lvl 10, you're still in lvl 9 range. i.e. No Cleg sword.

3. devil_hatred

devil_hatred IncGamers Member

lol try the great pkk

This is out of your level range but it's a fairly cheap build and it's amazingly fun to watch when you actually pop people with it. Fireball sorc, lvl 26-28, find a low uniq with fire skills (razorswitch or find a rare 1h+ nice block shield) use str charms, dex charms, and +mana gear (enough of all so that you can use/equip all htings without running low of mana.) Then just pump all of your stats (if possible, depends upon your gear) into vital. As for skills, mine was just a pure fireball synergy sorc. She got insane mad damage, not to mention, most people see sorcs as easy pk targets. First time you get hostiled. politely ask (mostly chargers die to this build, some necros, overzealous assns, etc) "would you like to duel my lvl 28 sorc (assuming they are 18-21) make a private game, get out of town first, and against pallys, just wait until the exit and start charging. Fireball like madness, it works surprisingly well.
    My sorc (reap_eartaint) lvl 28, used a good block shield (forgot the name) Angelics, an awesome 1h orb i found, treads of cthon, death belt for cbf, bloodfists for life, +mana/life armor +mana/life helm.
    Basically i could survive 2 hard charges without ever thinking about juving.roughly 750 -900 life, depending on if i changed gear. Damage was roughly 500-1000 (cant remeber exactly how well i built her, aside from the synergy.) But i assure you, most lld's do not have resist and you roast them. Literally. :D

4. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

Thnx for the advice devil, i was considering that build and it sounds cheap

Any More Suggestions People?
    John

5. kardinaal

kardinaal IncGamers Member

For the fireball sorc use a leaf staff (if you don't go for shield).

Jabazon:
    jab, evade skills, deadly strike skill, maybe a point in that lvl 12 lightning javelin skill. Works from lvl 9 up to 18-20 (highest I've seen).

Zeal-smite pally:
    max sacrifice, 4 zeal, 1 smite. Zeal on left click, smite on right. Lvl 12 and up (get a scepter with +3 zeal for lvl 12, +2 for 13, ... Scepter with charge on switch for fast moving). You could also go with a full hell PA and defiance as aura. Charge up and start zealing (for culture shock ;) ).

6. BreakThruX

BreakThruX IncGamers Member

I have a 3 socket 3 to fireball level 18 required jared stone... :)

7. SiRKONE

SiRKONE IncGamers Member

This is a little OT but is it possible to make a pkk out of an enchant sorc? would that build be too item dependant? will it even work?

8. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

K thanx for the advice everyone, but I have decided to go with the lvl 9 assy oldskool build, plz if u can tell me what the stats,skills,and items im going to need, my biggest concern is, 3 socket breast plate or 4 socket goth armor...

OH and i am still open for more suggestions on LLD builds...

Thnx
    John

9. senji

senji Banned

level 18 zealot
    3 socket helmet with all 15 max
    twitchthroe with 15 max
    4 socket shield 50+ ed with 15 max
    death sash and belt
    cow king boots or hsarus
    cleg's sword with 15 max
    angelic amulet/rings
    get enough dex for 75%

get 5 hit with zeal max sacrafice 1 in smite 1 charge

strategy is to smite zeal smite zeal if they try to run charge

for a level 9 assassin use cleg's is very good put a hel rune or +9 max in it

stats will be enough to use all your items from gear and charms

try to get silver rings they add about 80 ar a rare amulet with dex and str
    if you want to go for 4 socket armor use a ethereal gothic plate only 60 str requirement

skills will be max ts a few in bos

10. BreakThruX

BreakThruX IncGamers Member

I haven't tried it myself but ive seen it. A skelly necro about level 9 to 12. You get about 3 skeles and you put some into iron maiden and you own level 18 chargers lol. say x=town and n = necro and s = skellys and p = the charger:The x's are the town wall and you iron maiden the melee char and they kill themselves. You can get bone prison also and IM them if you get to level 12.

Edit: I cant do the visual with the "x" and "n" and stuff...it wont let me. Sorry. :(

11. YouHaveMail

YouHaveMail IncGamers Member

Doesn't leaf only work in 2H staffs?

12. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

i dont think he meant to leaf that jareds stone, at least i hope not, because leaf is only for 2 socket staves ;)

Also, John, if you do make the fireballer, i have a very nice helm, its rare, i belive it has: +mana per level, +mana, +1 fire skills.

And break, that strategy will not work well. I had a Zealot who dueled one of those necros, and Zeal hits 5 times (aka i was whacking 5 skeles at once) and it did virtually no damage to me, Thorns and IM are terribly nerfed in pvp now, not worth it at all.

13. Sip

Sip Banned

level 30 fireball sorc.

use +2 fireskill circlet OR peasent crown
    +2 fire skill amulet Or +1 all sorc skill amulet
    Spirit shroud
    Suicide branch wand
    Viscurant defender
    Frostburns
    sanders boots
    faster cast/mana rings
    +life belt or deaths belt

Max fireball, max firemast...The rest could go into a synergy with1 point into teleport shiv armor and energy shield if you like.

14. clsurfer

clsurfer IncGamers Member

a) Suicide branch is level 33 (I have a level 33 fireballer, level 33 because of sucide branch).

b) Use Vipermagi for its fast cast and resists, you are a sorc, cannot be frozen isn't that important.

c) Magefist if you can get enough mana without frostburn.

d) Nightsmoke or String of Ears at belt. You can also try a crafted caster belt to get the last 5% FCR to hit 8 frame cast. If you decide to go with the former two choices, get an amulet/ring OR circlet with at any FCR. See part b) for comments on death's sash

e) As SB put you at level 33, might as well go with waterwalk.

f) At least at level 33 with about +8 fire skills, you are better off leaving fire mastery at level 1, and maximizing firebolt. Don't try to put any into meteor, even hell rushed, you won't have enough skill points.

g) Do NOT waste points into telekinesis(1 needed for teleport pre-req) or ES, Cast ES on switch.

h) One point in Warmth is wiser than one point in shivering armor. I would go all out for damage rather than level 1 shivering armor (2 points required).