Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Vegito

Diabloii.Net Member
Looking for help

Hello gyus, new here, sorry if this is in the wrong section I didn't see another one. I'm looking for help from anyone, yesterday and today I was hacked out of a boneweave enigma and 2 stones of jordan. I am a trap assassin, USEast, nonladder, and I could really use a moral boost or equipment such as a cta or a couple of sojs, or just something that could help me out. I'm ready to give up with diablo 2 forever, but I like the good old fashioned people who played straight diablo 2, but it looks as if though those days might be gone forver.

If you wouldn't mind helping please message me at Brak751 on aol instant messenger.

xxraiderxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Neo Vegito said:
Hello gyus, new here, sorry if this is in the wrong section I didn't see another one. I'm looking for help from anyone, yesterday and today I was hacked out of a boneweave enigma and 2 stones of jordan. I am a trap assassin, USEast, nonladder, and I could really use a moral boost or equipment such as a cta or a couple of sojs, or just something that could help me out. I'm ready to give up with diablo 2 forever, but I like the good old fashioned people who played straight diablo 2, but it looks as if though those days might be gone forver.

If you wouldn't mind helping please message me at Brak751 on aol instant messenger.
Get a life.

dang79

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't think anybody here would spare a CTA or SOJs.

Considering I don't even have a CTA in the first place.

greatxnenya

Diabloii.Net Member
Neo Vegito said:

I wish it was that easy... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.