Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for friends USWest Hardcore classic ladder!

Discussion in 'Classic' started by CelticValor, Sep 26, 2006.

1. CelticValor

CelticValor IncGamers Member

Looking for friends USWest Hardcore classic ladder!

Geez, need a whole paragraph to describe what you need nowadays. Anyway, if anyone is on USWest HC classic, post your account here:)

2. Deeds of Valor

Deeds of Valor IncGamers Member

*H4rdcor3

Just started playing over on west since sc ladder is boring me.

I have a barb up to lvl 33.

3. quadeddie

quadeddie IncGamers Member

There's already a thread for this - see the Classic Accounts sticky. Some people keep accounts across multiple realms, so all of their accounts are listed.

It's nice to run into someone from the forums while playing. I ran into Fearlessone not too long ago - he was csing with his 92 necro.

4. Fearlessone

Fearlessone IncGamers Member

Yep

And I suspect its the difference between night and day over on USEast and to some extent, Europe. We just don't have the numbers here on this forum, not like the old days of classic before LoD came out. I've only run into about 5-6 ppl who have ever posted here while playing on USWest, and 2 of those were banned, during the early days of this forum. What was particularly irksome was that they were the only few who had bothered to respond to some of my longest posts here, then they got banned within a few days, so those threads died... :cry:

My acct name here on the forums is similar to what I use on bnet, that seems to help.

5. DougDadyUsWest

DougDadyUsWest IncGamers Member

I, very rarely these days, play on UsWest Hardcore. Account Dougdady5 is used when I log on. School and work keeps me busy but you should stop in channel: olo

6. Fearlessone

Hmm, that may be why I never see you in the sc games. We still play them every night, usually in the evenings and early A.M. hours, just look for something close to my name or a sorc called Tesla---. Also there is a guy whose chars are named Deciple something or another and we do a variety of slower runs, mf runs.

Channel: op cswalk no hc players here, but sc players usually on ladder USWest.

7. DougDadyUsWest

Feel like I'm getting back into a play-cycle. So I'll probably be playing only hardcore for now.

But you ever play on sc-nl? I might be on that sometime. maybe.

8. Fearlessone

Yes, thats what I was talking about since I know you aren't on ladder. Just last night I played 2 spurts of an hour each, cs runs, but only because they were "slow-ra's". Someone made that name up to distinguish them from the sora runs (sora is Japanese for "highest", and happens to be similar to "sorc"). Sometimes runs on the scnl are really walks, or trots from the waypt. I won't play in the super confusing runs where the sorc pops seals and dins wipe out all, it just isnt my idea of any challenge or fun.

I went to that channel olo, the USWest hc one, saw a few familiar names, but have no interest in really dying. The channel op cswalk is very new, and has never had more than 6 ppl in it, but ppl pop in and out of it thruout the night. Hoping that it grows into a channel for ladder and nl walkers and perhaps lots of other ppl who trade and co-op, but NOT for sora types, who pk and ruin and denigrate walkers.

9. AndrewTheGreat

AndrewTheGreat IncGamers Member

I'm willing to play,,,,but I will be be starting from scratch, any builds you guys would prefer me to build?

10. DougDadyUsWest

I know you're not a hardcore player, that comment was directed more towards the original poster. It's cool that you saw some familair faces though. Nice to see old friends from time to time.

I might have to check out op cswalk. I rather enjoy the pace for sc-nl as there is really no reason to be zipping through cs runs for non ladder.

Ladder, well, that's another story :rolleyes: .

11. magnet

magnet IncGamers Member

im game.

acct:

hard.calibers

12. Network

Network IncGamers Member

Acc: IINetworkII (cap i) ////// BGD-Network - West SC

usually play late nite, early morning.