Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for Clan/Friends

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by kaseko, Sep 24, 2006.

1. kaseko

kaseko IncGamers Member

Looking for Clan/Friends

I'm looking for some friends to game with,preferably a clan.Any Clans on Us EAST LOD sc recruiting or what not let me know.

Some information
    My highest lvl right now is a lvl 79 wind druid.
    As for being in any clan before-a few of my old friends and me were going to create one but never actually got around to it.
    I'm looking for people who are honest and like to have a good time. If you play on hc that's fine too. I can always create a hc guy. I can rush any one in normal with my druid if they need it, pretty much any time.Nightmare is a little more difficult because of my crappy equip.

If any one would like to game just post here with your account. If any clan is recruiting or any one knows of any East clan sites let me know. I'd appreciate it alot.

Thanks alot

2. Doomsday

Doomsday IncGamers Member

hey bro, whisper me anytime to play. My account is : bjb922.

3. PerfectEnigma

PerfectEnigma IncGamers Member

We are a mature gaming clan, who supports Diablo II: Lod & Guildwars. If you like free GRushes, Trusted Xfers, or just some online gaming buddies. We are the clan for you.

www.hellreapers.org

You need to fill out an application to join. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE WHOLE APPLICATION OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Click the link on the left side of the page in the navigation box. You will then be taken to a choice of which game you want to sign up for in our clan(Guild Wars, Diablo 2:Lod, or World of Warcraft). When it asks how you found out about HellReapers, please say PerfectEnigma. So I get credit for recruiting you.

4. kaseko

kaseko IncGamers Member

PerfectEngima,

It sounds pretty good so far except for two things. The rules say that only members of the clan are to be on your list if trusted well i have 3-4 good friends on my list. The second thing it says not to share account/passwords. Well my good friend and me have played together for a long time and we help each other out so we have eachothers passwords. So im not sure how that will work out and another Question about the being gone a long time. What if you can't get on a computer for what ever reason and you don't know it until the last minute. Like if you are grounded or something? I can dowload msn but it slows my computer.

5. PerfectEnigma

PerfectEnigma IncGamers Member

You can make a separate account for the clan. So you can still have your friends on your non-clan account.

You have to sign roll call once a month. If you will not be on the computer for a month, you can post in the away section of the forum and you will be alright.

MSN isn't really needed anymore for East Realm in our clan. I noticed you are on East Realm(same as me) and we use XFire.

6. kaseko

kaseko IncGamers Member

Would it be alright to meet up with you guys in a few games to see how you guys play before deciding anything? i'll create a new account if i join and ill go download xfire.