Looking for BvC Help!

Degz

Diabloii.Net Member
Looking for BvC Help!

Hi I was wondering if anyone could direct me towards any kind of BvC guide as I plan on making 1 of these in the next couple weeks. I was also wondering if Ce Olba has an aim name cause I have many of questions for this gentlemen. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi I was wondering if anyone could direct me towards any kind of BvC guide as I plan on making 1 of these in the next couple weeks. I was also wondering if Ce Olba has an aim name cause I have many of questions for this gentlemen. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
here you go

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=346428&highlight=blobguide

if you use jsp u can refer to luis19 guide in the stickied barb guides,
in the outdated guide section morotsjos has a good guide.
De4deye has guide wich was posted by Thefranchise.

Ce Olba

Banned
here you go

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=346428&highlight=blobguide

if you use jsp u can refer to luis19 guide in the stickied barb guides,
in the outdated guide section morotsjos has a good guide.
De4deye has guide wich was posted by Thefranchise.
IIRC Franchise's guide lacks a few of the updates.

Yes, one should look at the JPS guides.

But then there are a few helpful topics here too. The one titled "Hearing a lot of BvCs lately. What are their STR/weaknesses?", "New Blobguide" and "WW Barb Guide. Short". And then there are some individual posts.

And no, I do not have an aim. If you have questions, better ask them in a topic or via PM.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
IIRC Franchise's guide lacks a few of the updates.

Yes, one should look at the JPS guides.

But then there are a few helpful topics here too. The one titled "Hearing a lot of BvCs lately. What are their STR/weaknesses?", "New Blobguide" and "WW Barb Guide. Short". And then there are some individual posts.

And no, I do not have an aim. If you have questions, better ask them in a topic or via PM.
problem is that the search don't work very well and unless one knows really how to put it the results aren't always very satysfying.