Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for an untwinked group of players to play with like KTA de

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Vilencia, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Vilencia

Vilencia IncGamers Member

Looking for an untwinked group of players to play with like KTA

Hey guys after my recent loss of my level 83 furyzon on battle.net I decided to start over with a real party. The idea of KTA really appealed to me- a group of players banding together getting to know each other and having lots of fun. Right now It's just me and a friend who are planning on playing UNTWINKED HC battle.net from act 1 normal to act 5 hell. We want a group of players dedicated to playing, if you might quit half way through then please dont bother.

I am making Poison/Revive Necromancer and Pekov is making a cold sorc. We are looking for a druid (oak sage), barbarian (for wcs), a fire sorc, a paladin and a javazon. These are open to customization and dont have to be exact (This would be the ideal team but having a fun group of devoted players with some HC experience is more valuable). The idea time for playing would be EST afternoons and evenings as well as on weekends. I am really looking forward to this and am hoping to get a few responses. Thanks a lot guys!

~Vilencia

2. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

hi

count me in! i just recently got back to d2, and i really don't feel like playing my other chars. starting over sounds fun. i'd like to play either a javazon or a light trapper. can be on weeknights past 6pm central, except wednesdays. weekends work out too.

i won't be on tonight or tomorrow though, got lots to do. reply in this thread.

acct name is *xeyloderixed

lates

3. gla[es]

gla[es] IncGamers Member

Is this HcL or just hc cuz if its ladder im in

4. Pintail-Hunter

Pintail-Hunter IncGamers Member

Count me in.

I would be interested in the javazon preferrably on east but elsewhere if needed.

Catkiller22 on useast HC Ladder

5. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Xey I see your making a come back :thumbsup:

Good luck with your untwinked crew. I'm in 1 myself called PURE GAME... and it's very enjoyable.

6. PsYcHo.u[N]

PsYcHo.u[N] IncGamers Member

I wouldnt mind joining in. Dont mind what type of character i am.
    Account is *PsYcHo.u[N] on ladder. Im on a lot.

7. pekov

pekov IncGamers Member

i might make a fire sorc instead...not sure yet

8. triptyce

triptyce IncGamers Member

Hey , i'm game for it (HCL) of cos ^_^ but i'm on +8GMT, what time you guys are able to play? would love to go druid maybe? oak sage of cause. If lost is taken wont mind playing pala =) Msg me on *triptyce

9. uberjolt

uberjolt IncGamers Member

I'll play, acct is *joltx

I'm in US central time zone, and I'm on anywhere from 3:30-10 most nights, as well as a lot on weekends.

10. Syxx

Syxx IncGamers Member

Hi,

Good luck in getting an untwinked team together. It really is alot more fun than playing alone or in pubic games.

Co-operative team play and protecting each others back will see you through the harder levels of this game, especially Hell, where untwinked characters can easily come unstuck.

All the best from Team KTA.

Regards KTA-Minx

11. Shmanz2

Shmanz2 IncGamers Member

count me in I will make any char that is needed. my acc name is shmanz2
    but may be on sc-shmanz or shmanz-mules depending on what friend needs help so If there is still room count me in I can get about 2-3 hours an afternoon, and loads of time on weekends.

Whisper or post here.

12. pekov

pekov IncGamers Member

sorry about not mssging any1 yet the problem is vilencia hasnt been able to get online for the past 2 days b/c of cable, but were gona start soon cuz we have enuff ppl i think (didnt count)

13. Vilencia

Hey guys, sorry about not responding but as Pekov said my cable has been down but now i am back :). I would like to start this say... Monday? to give everyone a day or 2 to respond. Right now we have a really oddball party...
    1 Necro
    1 java or lit trapper
    1 java
    1 undecided
    1 undecided sorc
    1 druid
    1 anything :)
    Looking at the above we will need someone to take over the role of a paladin for auras and 2 javas wont work.. enless one is a melee java and not fury. Also a Barb would be really awesome. I doubt anyone will ever see the light of a c2a rw enless we spend 2 years mfing :p. As for times I know Pekov and I are good from about 3-8 weekdays on and off. Figure maybe 2 or so hours a day. Weekends are pretty much open, so let me know whats good for you guys. Being I have 0 on bnet I am never going to be online till we start so dont look for me there ^^.
    Peace

edit: We need a name btw something to call us all... so suggestions are welcome!

14. Vilencia

and yes, gla[es] this is Ladder

15. xeyloderixed

the thing is, i want the char i'll be playing to be playable after (whatever we name ourselves). this rules out most of the melee options. and for a pally, i can be bh, but that means auras will be weak, around 1 pt in each. if you think that is not enough then maybe i can be a barb? but i really want a thrower, not a tanker....

dammit, i shotgun trapper, or something

umm, i assume this is east. you forgot to mention that too

and times are eastern? that might be a bit too early for some of us....

16. Vilencia

Eastern standard time. so from 3-9 PM is the only time I can get online on weekdays and on weekends its anytime really. Literally any time...

17. xeyloderixed

times work for me.

actually scrap my last post. i'll be any char you want me to be. don't really matter, just wanna have fun

cya soon

18. PsYcHo.u[N]

PsYcHo.u[N] IncGamers Member

Ill be any char you need..barb..paly..and im on basicly 3-9or10 on and off throughout those times.. depends on the day..

19. Tera-Hertz

Tera-Hertz IncGamers Member

I can make a complement sorc.

20. bigboo

bigboo IncGamers Member

Id liek to join in this
    we do have a bti of an oddball group especially wiht so many undecided. hmm i guess judging form everything thats not there, i could go for a support pally- maybe conviction wiht somehting like FoH or BH. dosent matter much ot me. i could also try something new, depending on what we have. id rly play any character. jsut let me know, and ill see what every1 else is
    *bigboo234
    tiems are fien for me as im the same, after school all night- then as weekends mostly fre, cept sat till 5. other then that times are easy here.