Looking for a new character to play as

Har-Megiddo

Diabloii.Net Member
Looking for a new character to play as

I'm getting tired of playing with my MF sorc and Skellimancer Necro, I don't want to play Zealot as my friend does that and I already played with that guy a lot, so I'm looking for a build that can:

1. Rarely die.
2. Go anywhere in hell.
3. Kill effectively.

Any ideas? I'm looking for your build ideas basically on either a barb, druid, non-skelly necro, or zon (not a sin fan).

tl998

Banned
Har-Megiddo said:
I'm getting tired of playing with my MF sorc and Skellimancer Necro, I don't want to play Zealot as my friend does that and I already played with that guy a lot, so I'm looking for a build that can:

1. Rarely die.
2. Go anywhere in hell.
3. Kill effectively.

Any ideas? I'm looking for your build ideas basically on either a barb, druid, non-skelly necro, or zon (not a sin fan).
The three properties you listed is more a function of the player skills and the exact build. If you're good you will rarely die anyways, no matter what the build.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Har-Megiddo said:

1. Rarely die.
2. Go anywhere in hell.
3. Kill effectively.

Wherewolf Summoner druid is pretty effective...the bear is a tank....add an act 2 might merc and your rocking.