Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for a good bow..lvl 22 zon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by mastrkilr, Feb 29, 2004.

1. mastrkilr

mastrkilr IncGamers Member

Looking for a good bow..lvl 22 zon

This is my first ladder character so i dont have much to trade for the bow...
    I have: String of Ears, Venom Grip Demonhide gloves, Goldwrap, nagel-26% mf, 15 chips, Lycanders Flank, sigons gloves, and sanders gloves...ya just looking for a good bow..that i can use in the near future or now depending..like any bow that is min lvl like 35 or so and below..so if u could just let me know..i am on USEast..Also if u have any other zon items that i could get off u for cheap let me know...thx

2. ConFusion

ConFusion IncGamers Member

trade some perfect gems, slap them in a socketed bow et voila, great bow for low levels.

As for the levels above, at level 28 or 29 you can wear a skystrike, which is pretty good. At level 33 you can wear the great Kuko Shakaku (love that bow!) and at level 42 you can wear Lycander's Aim iirc. With that bow you can go fairly well through nightmare and the beginning of hell (even full hell with some other gear).

3. mastrkilr

mastrkilr IncGamers Member

thx for the advice..but the trouble is getting all that with what i have..do u have a skystrike i can trade for or anything?

4. ConFusion

ConFusion IncGamers Member

No, sorry. I'm on the Europe realm. Most people consider bowazons crap nowadays so the low prices of Lycander's Aim and Kuko shakaku dropped even more. If you have friends online who do a bit of mf-ing, you can ask them if they want to keep their eyes open for some low-mid level bows.

5. Lyrs

Lyrs IncGamers Member

lvl 22? ever try a rogue bow? good bow, super fast. just low dmg.