Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for a few good members..

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Clarick, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Clarick

Clarick IncGamers Member

Looking for a few good members..

Hey,

I am looking for a few mature players 18 years of age or older to join Strike Force Extreme. If you are interested, please go to www.strikeforcex.net and post in the forums and fill out an application.

=SFX= Vedder

Aka - Clarick

2. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

are you on a particular realm? hard core/soft core, ladder/non-ladder?

Masa

3. Clarick

Clarick IncGamers Member

At this time we aren't in any particular realm or exclusive to ladder or non-ladder. Although we are an established structured clan, we are new to DIablo and have very few members for the division. I may find that we do end up be specific to the west realm or non ladder but at this time we are growing.

4. masakerr

Clarick,

I swear I've seen you post elsewhere in the forums. As I recall it was all good stuff. Good luck with your efforts in D2. Call on me if you need help!

Masa

5. Clarick

Clarick IncGamers Member

I've posted a few things. I even donated to these boards. Everyone is so nice here and some of the posts here have helped me gain a better understanding of the game.

Thanks for the well wishes.
    :)

6. masakerr

The information available here in the forums has been most beneficial, I agree! I was also wondering how long we can banter back a forth before someone else adds to the thread?

Have you had any luck with your D2 guild/clan recruiting? Our Guild is on USWEST and we are non-ladder (non-ladder only because everyone who could help the others was non-ladder. If they went ladder they were on their own. A few went and when they died, they came back to non-ladder). We are not a big guild by any stretch of the imagination, but we are a close group.

Masa

7. Godbuster

Godbuster IncGamers Member

Eh, for anyone not in your Guild, I play US East, Ladder ONLY. I figure...I want my name in lights :thanks: So...if anyone wishing to play with a lvl 35 Zealot, just PM me, email me at [email protected] or contact me in D2 as Godbuster. Zealot I might be, wuss, I am not. Maybe once I get started on the west coast, we can hook up. I wonder if it would be possible to start your own D2 server? Might be pretty nifty.

8. masakerr

Ha ha ha, that didn't take long! If you are on the West and don't play ladder I'm sure we do some damage together. Send me an e-mail if you make to the WEST ([email protected]).

I guess the only real way to avoid the Pkers is to journey with friends in private games, thus the Guilds/Clans!

good luck to all :buddies:

Masa

9. Clarick

Clarick IncGamers Member

I have always played this game with friends or clanmates in private rooms. I did go into a public room. I saw someone go hostile towards me and I left. That was that.

Our Diablo division is starting to grow. We are mainly USWest non-ladder but we are trying to do both East and west

10. Godbuster

Godbuster IncGamers Member

Another way to avoid PK's is to travel with friends, even in public games. You figure, not very many PK's can take out 2 or barbs with a pally, not even the notorious TS Sorc.

11. Freewynd

Freewynd IncGamers Member

:thumbsup: hey Andy....

hows everything going with the D2 build up...
    your invited to bring your members along on a full house tuesdays and join in the fun with us over at The Horde. were playing scl and hcl games tues. nights 6 to 9 pm. pst and its been fun... join us if you have the time.

your friends at Horde.
    -Dave

12. Clarick

Clarick IncGamers Member

I am busy on tuesdays but I will be sure to tell the rest of our clan about it.

13. thefielding

thefielding IncGamers Member

That's actually a really good time for me (Timbo). I just started up a new character on West. I think he was level 8 when I stopped last night, so I might have a ways to go before I can hang with you guys. My West account is Timbo1. My character is TreeClaw (a Druid).

14. Clarick

Clarick IncGamers Member

Well I hope to get online with you soon. I have a new paly that is level 8 now on west.

15. neophase

neophase Banned

*neophaseld and msn avail through PM.
    Im interested in clan joining and all, SFX looks good, and any kind of co-op playing on battle.net.

I play uswest ladder SC. Pretty much that's it for now, can go east ladder SC some time, but have no chars there yet.