Looking for a clan

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
Looking for a clan

Hello all. I am on USWest, I am a very active player and up for whatever. I have a lvl 87 barb (I don't play anymore because I discovered the joy of hammerdins), a lvl ** hammerdin, a 73 "cleric" who'se gear ISN'T the best but am currently working on getting some new clothes. Oh.. and am also working on a zealer. As you can obviously see, I love paladins lol. Hit me up sometime. My acct name is "Ms_chillin" ... im actually a boy, but I always named my sorc that and well, guess who'se lazy :grin: .

nubbins

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm up for chillin if you want.
My main is a lvl 86 summoner who is prty much fully tooled, cept summon grandies.
so my acc is *jerkin mssng me sometime.

Also if you are going to be fighting the big 3, I would like to try to take them on with you, to see if I can take em. :laugh:
You would obviously keep torch

Holyful

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm up for chillin if you want.
My main is a lvl 86 summoner who is prty much fully tooled, cept summon grandies.
so my acc is *jerkin mssng me sometime.

Also if you are going to be fighting the big 3, I would like to try to take them on with you, to see if I can take em. :laugh:
You would obviously keep torch
Lol that is very kind of you :flowers: BTW on Battle.net I joke around a lot and WILL say "I love you" if you do something really nice. Also, I swear quite a bit lol. But I gotta get a few more stuff before Ubers =D