Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for a buisness partner

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Dportwrestling, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Dportwrestling

Dportwrestling IncGamers Member

Looking for a buisness partner

Im looking for someone that is a pro with the sorc. If ur noob/die alot/or dont think maxing cold mast is worth it than look away. I wanna have a practice run on hcle lod for when ladder rolls over. Im going to make a tanking convic pally. Im looking for someone with some sorc skills to make preferably a cold sorc that can lag free tele n stuff. When ladder rolls plan is to work are way to nm meph and run those many many many times and make lots of $$Cash$$ selling on ebay and splitting profits 50/50. If your interested lemme know!
    HCLE acc: Mystic_HCL

2. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

My take on that would be that if you are so "anti noob" and hardcore efficiency, and such a pro, you might drop the conviction paladin, and simply make a sorceress.

I'm not bad with a sorc, I'm pretty decent with them actually, but I dont know if I would go so far as to call myself a "pro" at it. But I can tell you right now, if my goal was to run nm mephisto a lot, I could easily do it untwinked, and not many hours after the ladder reset, by myself.

Now, while its obviously more dangerous to do it without a tank, its also not hard to not die, especially if you're "a pro". If you ask me, it makes a LOT more sense to drop the paladin, do the runs alone, with a sorc, and make 100% of the profits. The ONLY upside would be that if you did it right, the 2nd character could make first drop runs.

Basically, it would be better to do it on your own, and put all your profits in your pocket, and to run hell andy (first drop rates, but by yourself, dont have to split it). All in all, intresting idea, dont think its really all that practical. Hate to be the pessimist, but good luck, you're gonna need it...

By the way... does anyone actually ebay items early on in the ladder? Isint that kind of the entire point of a fresh ladder, to start over and earn everything in an environment where nobody has much of anything? Ebaying it up that early in the ladder season would KILL the fun 100% for me...

-Matt

3. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

I was going to make a witty remark about his ebay comment but then I thought about it and was wondering: Is it really 'bad' by our standards to SELL D2 items on Ebay but not buy them? I mean, it's not your problem if some lamer wants to waste their money on imaginary items to help them succeed in a game. And it is a nice way to make some cash while playing a game that you love. :)

Just curious on what ya'll think.

4. rykros1987

rykros1987 IncGamers Member

I don't have anything against this...or anything for that matter...I don't buy nor sell yet I coudl care less if others buy their items or not...its just better if I find the items more...satisfactory =)

5. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

If you wanted to ebay, make a rusher on classic, get an LoD character in A4 hell that can kill heph, and do forge runs non stop =/

6. Toliphar

Toliphar IncGamers Member

One could also play the game for fun, if that still exists in the battle.net-community. :D
    -Toli

7. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

I dont think its immoral or anything to ebay, its not cheating in my view. That said, I think if I ever did it, it would make the game not very fun for me. Now, at the start of a new ladder season, ebaying seems pretty stupid to me.. after all, the point of a new ladder season is a fresh start, free of dupes and characters with top end gear. To ebay then is to miss out on the fun of a fresh economy.

-Matt

8. Rekoc

Rekoc IncGamers Member

Good point Matt but you also have to remember there are some people that do not want a restart or do not want to start over and quest to find their stuff. They want to have the gear and go. The most that hackers/dupers will get out of a reset is more $$ for their stuff while noone else has it at first.

9. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

tell me bout it. i have people on my list BEGGING for items after they came back from a long break >< i'm not against it, but seriously asking just 1 time is fine, just dont spam my screen 39256296 times

oh, and to get back on topic: i second matt's post. me and a friend actually tried barb/sork on season 1, but he didnt get on for a few days and i wanted to meff, so i just built a good one and ran him infinite. oh, and this was hell (nm is too easy and drops arent that great)

10. Full_Circle

Full_Circle IncGamers Member

hmmm... so, your plan is to have the aid of maxed cold mastery + high level conviction in order to take down the beast that is nightmare mephisto?

and... of course, you're a noob if you don't agree that maxing cold mastery is a good idea in that situation.

sorry, couldn't "look away."

11. BenRosser787

BenRosser787 IncGamers Member

In all the time I've played, I've only found one person on B-Net that I didn't meet on these forums that played the game for fun...

12. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

It's sad because it's true.

13. Still-Xey-Lover

Still-Xey-Lover IncGamers Member

I play the game to make duelers basically. And it's always fun to find items. In classic it's better because rares are the best thing to get. So those are truly the uniques. For example, imbuing items can actually yield you a godly. And most of the time no rare is the same, because i only the dupe the REALLY good ones.

14. drinkturps

drinkturps IncGamers Member

Hey, I play for fun! My greatest achievment is Level 82 Furysin who is now dead (it was lag, honest!), My greatest rune is an Um and I have now found a Pul rune! Never found a SOJ, never met Diablo clone and I found my first ever Trangs Armour last night. The only thing I have ever 'upped' was a Bonesnap. My greatest rune words are Insight, Spirit and last week I made Duress! Now I have a Pul I could look to make Stone. I have so much more to experience!! Happy days. Sorry about that. I feel better now. Getting back on topic......

I don't think people buying items on e-bay is a crime as such but I kind of feel sorry for them. I laugh at the beggars too. Go find it yourself, I have to.

Diablo is about exploration and fun, not endless/mindless boss running. Play in Hell with an underpowered character, it get's the old adrenalin going you know. I appreciate we're all different in how we play the game but let's face it, it's a game and games are supposed to be fun.

Have I just gone off on one?

*scratches head and looks confused*

15. BenRosser787

BenRosser787 IncGamers Member

Nah, it's fine. Many people on these forums play for fun, but the random Bnetters...not so much.

16. Greex

Greex Banned

Hey im interested, Im Leading team GoP into combat :D so between the meetings ill have alot of extra free time. So get ahold of me on diablo or email me ar [email protected]

Contact me and well discuss everything. I am a pro with a sorc as all i do is mf. My sole purpose in Diablo is to mf and then create godly characters as I already have. On my Magickfinda account I have 1 lightning sorc for hell countess runs,1 blizzard sorc,1 fire sorc,1meteorb sorc,1 tri-sorc.. just for fun
    But I mainly build my characters for mf and i mainly focus on sorcs except for the few hammerdins i have so i can do hell baal :D

But get ahold of me and well discuss it. Peace out

Remember kids, when life gives u lemons make poo juice

====Jordan

17. Rekoc

Rekoc IncGamers Member

How do you make poo juice out of lemons...I thought there was only one way to do it and it involved eating a bunch of stuff then just...waiting. For me its Dr. Pepper and Glazed Donuts...Ill give you poo juice shortly after that stuff :)

18. Mcsaladshaker

Mcsaladshaker IncGamers Member

ahem xey, I believe you volunteered to give me items, i didn't even have to ask :lol:

19. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

theres a difference between people who dont ask (you) and people that do

20. Jules

Jules IncGamers Member

I see nothing wrong with selling items/accounts on ebay or to people you know. Personally i have made over 500$ on ebay between accounts/good items since .08 :clap: