Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for 3-5 mature people

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Pix2, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Pix2

Pix2 IncGamers Member

Looking for 3-5 mature people

I am looking for 3-5 mature people to play with on US East SoftCore Ladder. We would play untwinked, and only when everyone is on, this meaning we would set a time and day/days that everyone would have to be on. I would like a complemented party, whereas our skills would complement each other, making untwinked play alot easier. My accounts: *doogies , *doogies2 , *doogies3

Group
    1. Me - Assassin

This is not a scam or anything, its just that my MF sorc pretty much spoiled my game, and im looking for something new. Reply if interested.

2. F4IRACER12

F4IRACER12 IncGamers Member

i'd love to join ya since i played untwinked all the time.......but how can you seriously expect all ppl to be on at the same time. i would try to accomodate as much as possible but you also dont want ppl playing on their own?????

I work a swingshift so im on at different times(currently working days-normal mans schedule). i got my choices down to two characters....... i'll check back with you as ya get more ppl hopefully. like i said , would love to join ya but your rules seem a bit stringent.......

3. Miaconis

Miaconis IncGamers Member

Sounds like a cool idea. If we could agree on a time I'd like to join. I prefer to play an amazon.

4. Lostprophet

Lostprophet IncGamers Member

*sigh,* if I wasn't such a n00b to the forums I might know what untwinked means.

I'd love to join, I currently play as an Avenger but would be willing to switch out as needed. My account is SpankytheBeaver. Hopefully I meet your reqs. Lmk.

5. F4IRACER12

untwinked means thou shall not transfer items from high level characters to help you out.... you use what you find and what you trade for!!!!!!period

This would mean, i assume, also that everyone starts new characters,meaning your current avenger is a no- no......

hope we can get this started soon..... i am growing anxious for somethin new and dont feel like soloing everything again.......lets try to get this organized in the next couple days if we can........!!!!??????

6. BartXeno

BartXeno IncGamers Member

This might be a possibility for me. I have a lot of free time and no characters at all on the ladder so untwinked is my only option. I'd prefer to be some sort of Paladin (probably Zealot or Hammerdin), but I have experience with all character classes and a variety of builds so I could fill in about any gap in the character lineup. I will say that I haven't played Necros a lot and Barbs don't excite me much, though I'm playing a Frenzy Barb lately that is kind of fun.

I usually play solo, but I'm a good team player when I party. (One reason I like Pallys a lot since they can augment the entire team's damage, reduce curse duration, throw out some healing or mana regen, etc. depending on how they're built.) I've never played on a steady team and the idea of communicating strategy, sharing drops, and balancing skills to harmonize with others is appealing.

I have rather a lot of accounts and play on them all, but mainly on Bart_Xeno and Bart_Xeno_2 lately if you want to contact me on Bnet. So, pencil me in if you want and I'll keep checking back here to see how the crew shapes up and what kind of schedule we'll shoot for or I'll see you online. I'm game to start anytime and set my own schedule so I'm easy.

7. Tera-Hertz

Tera-Hertz IncGamers Member

I would be up for this. I would take a sorc, cold/fire. Just a thought, maybe try and play one day on the weekends. This might allow us to get everyone together easier? Now that football season is over Sunday afternoons are gonna be pretty boring for me. Does this sound like a plan? I am getting tired of playing with others in public games. It is close to impossible to get everyone working on the same thing. I have been looking for a group of players that want do to more then just show off their Godly Barb or whatever. Anyhow you can count me in.

*aka_the_hammer

Play US East SC and HC, although my lvl 73 HC sorc has been laid to rest recently. :(

8. Tera-Hertz

Just to sum up what we have:

Group
    1. Tera-Hertz (Me :)) Fire/Cold Sorc
    2. Pix2 Assasin
    3. Miaconis Amazon
    4. Bartxneo Zealot/Hammerdin
    5. F4IRACE12 ????? maybe a tank char of some sort? Druid/ Barb?

So far doesn't look too bad. :)

Maybe one more sorc so we can specialize our skills more?

9. F4IRACER12

10. F4IRACER12

Well it seems like the maker of this thread has abondoned us.....

I hope we might be able to start today cause i've been growing weary just checking replies and not any playing.... I guess i will replace pix2 as the assasin.

Anybody who is still interested in getting this group off and running, leave me a reply or private message with normal times you play and how often. It would be really nice to get everybody together but thats not always gonna be possible. as long as we got a nice group to start out with, playing and leveling will be fun and fast.

But remember that this group will be playing untwinked, so no item transferring. it will be important to have people who are able to play consisitently instead of just on the weekend or once a week. like i said we'll try to get together as often as possible. lets try to get something started by later today or tomorrow...

its 5;30 am here in chicago, im off to work but ill check back when i get home around 3:30 or so. hope to hear back from those that still interested!!!

11. Tera-Hertz

IM sent this morning.

12. BartXeno

I can play pretty much anytime, so I'm good to go with whatever schedule works for everyone else. I've reinstalled Trillian and have an AIM account active so just give me a buzz when you guys are ready to go. I should be able to hear the IM come in even if I'm away from the computer. I'll leave an away message on it if I have to go out for anything.

13. Gertbeef

Gertbeef IncGamers Member

This is something I'd definitely be interested in.

Of course, this is my first post here..just found this place, been searching high and low for people to play multiplayer with that didn't drive me insane, which seemed near impossible to find on normal bnet.

This place seems great though, and I'd like to give this group a shot. I'm actually rather new to Diablo 2 in general. Shocking isn't? There are still newbies to the game rolling in. I think I'm catching on pretty quick, and I take instructions well, so I don't think I'd be too big of a detriment to a team.

I'd prefer to play a Summoning Necro as that's the character I've been playing during my short time with the game, and I'm beginning to feel pretty familiar with it.

Have a couple messengers running so shoot me a message if you want. I leave them on all the time, even when I'm at work, so don't think you're being snubbed if I don't answer.

This sounds like fun though! If you guys want a more experienced set up, I completely understand and I'll just look for a group elsewhere.

14. Pix2

Pix2 IncGamers Member

didnt abandon you, its been 1 day, dont get mad if i dont reply right away ;P

15. F4IRACER12

im not mad just thought you forgot about it.....well anyway now that youre back lets try to get this thing off the ground already.......

I am anxious to get started... lets try to get together and discuss some things....

MY aol screenie is f4iracer12

16. BartXeno

One day in real time is like 3 days online. LOL. I'm ready to play too!

17. F4IRACER12

Hey tera-hertz left ya a message.......we'll be starting later tonight.

you can look us up on useast

my accnt is f4iracer12 we begin about 7 :00 chicago time and anybody else who posted please feel free to messge me on bnet if you still want to get in.......

18. BartXeno

F4IRACER12 and I are hanging out on AIM right now, 5:11 central, if any of you other guys are out there, let us know. We're ready to kill some demons and find some gear.

19. thefielding

thefielding IncGamers Member

Do you all need another person?

Do you all need another person? I'd love to play in a party every now and then. It looks like you pretty much have a full slate of players. Since I'm late to this posting, I'd be willing to play any class, if there is something you still need.