lookin for friend on us west realm

GamerXX

Diabloii.Net Member
lookin for friend on us west realm

Iam Looking for friends to play and level with on the us west realm Iam a fairely experienced player and very freindly Pleas leave your acount name and a short message If interested or if youd like feel free to contact me online my acount name is Brandtheman85 and Iam usualy on pretty late pleas donte be shy I donte bite.......hard lol:cool:

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't want to scare you away, but I play on US West, but hard core ladder only. If you're there, look me up.

Masa

steel-balls2

PunkPenguin

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey i just came back from about 4 months away, startin back up again if you wanna chill. Penguin[CyD] my account, hope to hear from ya :D

Metatron

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi there... I am just starting out on the US West Realm - Account Name is Mihj. Be happy to play with people so hope to hear from you guys too :)

Metatron

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi there... I am just starting out on the US West Realm - Account Name is Mihj. Be happy to play with people so hope to hear from you guys too :)

Maelor

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi...I'll be happy to make new friends. I usually play(softcore) in the evenings and weekends. Also, I'm willing to help out the new starters with rush, quests, items , etc. I can be reached at *maelor2 (usually on this account), *maelor, maelor3