Look for Enigma or wait for Diablo III?

Cerebron

Diabloii.Net Member
Look for Enigma or wait for Diablo III?

Does someone actually make Enigma untwinked? Another thermodynamic question :)

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
Ladder = Yes, you can do it. Takes time, but yes it can be done.

Non-Ladder... so think Diablo III will be out in 2006?

~Kbob

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
Just so you know, Ladder = grabbing every rune you can EVER get your grubby hands on and cubing like mad. Can be tedius, but can be done!

I like to think of myself as Commando... more Necro, but some druids are fun!

~Kbob

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
I actually just found a Ber rune off of the Council during a Meph run. Now, if only I can find a Jah... :) By the way, I'm on ladder.

These are the methods I've heard to expedite your way to getting those high level runes for things like Enigma, Doom, etc.

1) Become a mercenary for hire. This basically entails you rushing people for their hellforge quests. You obviously need a powerful rushing character for this. Most people seem to use dual element sorcs with a strong merc, tele bone necro, or hammerdins from what I've seen. If anyone else uses something to good effect, please share.

2) MF alot and trade your wares for the highest runes you can. Even if you find only mid level gear, trade those for mid level runes and work your way up. Every little bit helps.

3) Countess runs. I personally haven't gotten anything above a shael from her but I have heard of people getting some good runes off of her. I don't do this though since I kinda got discouraged after 300 runs and nothing.

Peacrusher

Diabloii.Net Member
I read somewhere that Hephisto (hellforge armorer) is best monster for dropping a zod.... wouldn't that apply to other high lvl runes?

Peacrusher

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you confirming or disputing me... that site is blocked here at work... I can't check till I get home.