longterm viability and usefulness for Mavs

Arctic_Fox

Diabloii.Net Member
longterm viability and usefulness for Mavs

I usually never leave my sacred Paladins forums, but have been wanting to rebuild my Amaazon for a long time, so here i am :wave: In 1.09 i had a complete Mavs Freezing Arrow bowazon and was contemplating the viability in 1.10 and sought to ask your advice. I know there are many more Cold Resistant guys that before, but is it enough of a roadblock? If not Freezing Arrow, what do you recommend as the best use for Mavinas Set?

Thanks in advance for your help.

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
well it works well myself i have a FA/strafe/LF hybrid mav zon and she kills pretty fast.

read freyas FA guide post it should help you out :thumbsup:

skyfiredraco

Diabloii.Net Member
i've got a mav's zon too. The stickied guide is good but mine leans more toward strafe than frozen arrow. I keep FA on backup and use full mavs (ias jewels in armor/helm, nef in bow) highlords ammy, goreriders a ravenfrost and a dual leech ring and she can solo hell baal (and anywhere else for that matter) at a 9/2 framerate :)

FA, 1 point in fire arrow and the elemental damage from the set means you never have to worry about immunes.

The set comes with a full bonus of 100% mf so with that and about 50% in charms (including my gheeds) she is also my primary mf character. The only char i can keep in FULL battle gear and still do good mf boss/pit runs :lol:

gotta love the bowazon :thumbsup:

(and people say 1.10 bowas have been nerfed :lol: )

Arctic_Fox

Diabloii.Net Member
I read over Freyas guide, but was thinking more along the lines of a Maxed Freezing Arrow and full synergy build with the rest into Passives - this is what i was more curious about... it's capacity to kill and sustain itself. Or has 1.10 killed such a build from reasonably existing?

skyfiredraco

Diabloii.Net Member
you COULD do that.. and probably do quite well.... up until you hit your first cold immune.

EVERYTHING in hell mode now has some kind of immunity so making a build with only one main, elemental attack means you are gonna get bogged down somewhere. A good merc can help (and thus this build IS still viable) but I think it would be worth your while to get a second attack (be it strafe, multi, guided... whatever, just something secondary).

good luck.