Long time no see

Zerobluex

Diabloii.Net Member
Long time no see

I haven't been on this forum in a cool while. I haven't played diablo either, that just shows that I got a bit bored of it, but I can't wait until the new diablo to come out. When that does come it is going to be on.

sincerley,

zerobluex :clap:

What makes you think you need to play that game to post here? What were you thinking leaving??? :teeth:

Welcome back! You realize that you'll never really leave here, even after quitting and burning that game. I myself have moved on to greener pastures but am still hangin around this joint.

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
Zerobluex said:
I haven't been on this forum in a cool while. I haven't played diablo either, that just shows that I got a bit bored of it, but I can't wait until the new diablo to come out. When that does come it is going to be on.

sincerley,

You might just be waiting a while... :lol:

Welcome back anyways...

KnightFall

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Zerobluex said:

sincerley,

Diablo 3 should come out in about 500 years, give or take a hundred.

Keldaris

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Welcome back! You realize that you'll never really leave here, even after quitting and burning that game. I myself have moved on to greener pastures but am still hangin around this joint.
Me too!!

welcome back.