Lonely.

DieInterviewer

Diabloii.Net Member
Lonely.

Seriously, Ive been off d2 for a while, Came back to find my 69 HC summoner expired, So logically or illogically, Whichever you would like to class it as, I started again, Im also very lonely..boohoo.. If anyone out there is bored and needs any help or someone to keep them company in a game, please feel free to add *EarthwormJim on EAST. Thank yee and i bid you all good day.

Oh and by help, i can help anyone below 15, thats as high as ive got so far. Its risky busniess gaming around pkers.
 

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to hear that you are kinda lonely atm. Pity that I'm on europe. Have some softcore chars in east though.
 

Mr.Bill-XXX

Diabloii.Net Member
*earthwormjim ? the original one from a long while back?

I'll play with ya, I don't have a east account yet. For some reason Battlenet would not let me create an account on east, really bumming me out. Screen just hangs after I put a name in and hit submit.

I'm looking starting a group on USEAST as soon as Battlenet lets me.:soapbox:
 

Phoenix Storm

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, I'll join some games with you. I just started my first hardcore character, and having a blast. *Phoenix1013 is my acct so add me anytime.
 

DieInterviewer

Diabloii.Net Member
Nope, i didnt know there was an original..i only made this account almost 2 weeks ago,, sorry if ive confused you with someone you know.
 

Mr.Bill-XXX

Diabloii.Net Member
DieInterviewer said:
Nope, i didnt know there was an original..i only made this account almost 2 weeks ago,, sorry if ive confused you with someone you know.
Oh, no problem.

I'll still join in as soon as I get my HC account created. You are both on USEAST right??

Ladder?
 

DieInterviewer

Diabloii.Net Member
I am USEAST HCL yes, be glad to have you aboard, hit 65 now so should be mfing in the next 15 levels to obtain some gear for people, anything you need to message me online, and ill see what i can find.
 

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
oh man! Earth Worm Jim was the funnest game ever! I had forgotten about it too! Now I'm gonna have to find an emulator and play it again!

Anyway, I'm *hp_sauce or *hp_thesauce I can quest, help, rush, bo, enchant, or just babble randomly with you about nothing important. I haven't been online much lately though but I'm hoping to change that sometime soon. Something about school work, and SP isn't leaving me with much b.net time.

Oh, and you should stop by op xbananax its where all us easties hang out.

-hps

Edit: and if the xbananax bot starts talking, thats me.
 

Mr.Bill-XXX

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll be there... providing battlenet is showing me love today.

Has anyone had the same issue?

Get to the create account screen, put in name and password , hit submit.... Nada... just hangs at a please wait screen.
 

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr.Bill-XXX said:
I'll be there... providing battlenet is showing me love today.

Has anyone had the same issue?

Get to the create account screen, put in name and password , hit submit.... Nada... just hangs at a please wait screen.
Mr.Bill did u create a new acct? Unless your trying to use your old acct and it might have expired... 90 day rule and all that jive. :jig: <~~ I like this smiley.
 

Samsung

Banned
Hp_Sauce said:
oh man! Earth Worm Jim was the funnest game ever! I had forgotten about it too! Now I'm gonna have to find an emulator and play it again!

Anyway, I'm *hp_sauce or *hp_thesauce I can quest, help, rush, bo, enchant, or just babble randomly with you about nothing important. I haven't been online much lately though but I'm hoping to change that sometime soon. Something about school work, and SP isn't leaving me with much b.net time.

Oh, and you should stop by op xbananax its where all us easties hang out.

-hps

Edit: and if the xbananax bot starts talking, thats me.
Yes, Earthworm Jim was among the gods. I think i'll dl it for an emulator as well. He's so secksy.
 
Top