Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LoN Recruiting

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Saraph, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Saraph

Saraph IncGamers Member

LoN Recruiting

(i saw other peoples recruiting, so here goes)

Overview:

Legacy of O'nyith (LoN) supports Multiple Games, and RolePlaying.
    No requirements, or hoops to jump thru to get in. You can go at your own pace, compete as much as you want once you get in.

LoN is run by 3 rulers. Known as 'The Three' and a High Council of them, and Realm Leaders are 2nd in command.

Realm Leaders are.. exactly what it sounds like.. There are 5 Realms (Only 3 are active at the moment), and a leader is elected every 5 months, as is a leader of The Three.

Ranking System:
    Rank system is run by 'Runes'
    We have gaming runes, RP'ing runes, activity runes, recruiting runes, and gold runes. You can pretty much guess what it takes to earn each of them. With enough runes you become eligible for higher and higher ranks.

LoN supports all games. But our "Official Games" are Diablo (D1,D2,etc), Warcraft (Wc3, WoW), Dark Age of Camelot, and Neverwinter Nights.

If you have any further questions, post here, or message me (*Saraph) on USeast (ladder), or ICQ # 258-268-426.

If you wish to search around the LoN grounds.

The site is. www.onyith.com
    and the main forums are. Here.
    *note if you wish to join immediately, all you need do is get ICQ, and Post at the forums above.

being recruited into LoN will require Both ICQ and a registration (free) on the Main Forums

2. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

LOL, That's what this forum is for. Cause we get kicked out of everywhere else we post this stuff or they say "bad" things to us.

Just for kicks, I tried to go and take a look at your stuff (never know what one might learn), but the links didn't work for me on this comp (at work). So I don't know where the problem is ... my end or yours.

Masa

3. Saraph

Saraph IncGamers Member

Hmm i tested links before i posted. and i clicked em now. they work.

maybe your work has a filter or something. then again. our servers kinda jump around, once or twice a week.

4. masakerr

masakerr IncGamers Member

I tested again. It worked just fine. After my short visit there all I can is HOLY C**P! Now that is one involved web site. Who's the poor guy who manages all of that? Very impressive.

Good luck to you (my head is still spinning)

Masa

5. Saraph

Saraph IncGamers Member

Heh. his name is Tempest.
    Hes the founder, and one of the elected leaders at the moment.