Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LOL @ pubbies: Finally something good

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by I-bring-realm-down, Oct 30, 2006.

1. I-bring-realm-down

I-bring-realm-down Banned

LOL @ pubbies: Finally something good

So aside from all the temp ban and freezing garbage that happens in diablo, something finally went right. I was doing key runs with my hammerdin and was in the halls of vaught when the soj counter moved. This was in a balling game I believe so there were a few pubbies in there. I decided to stop and see if the meter moved again.

The meter moved again, this time by alot, so I deceded to hit a place no one would think of to spawn clone. I get into act3 and proceed to lower kurast to that unique thorn beast. Then I get the diablo walks the earth message and I immediately tele down to him. All the while pubbies are asking where is clone blah blah in the meantime. SO I kill him, log out, grab my sorc and grab the anni..it was 17-17-7, and pubbies are asking why did I not invite them to give them a chance at the anni lol!

Add to that I ended up getting a 10-17 pally torch and traded um for a 11-18 asn torch to round out the night :)

2. IntelligentX

IntelligentX IncGamers Member

SOMEONE teaches you well on it :jig:

3. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

17/17/7...it must be a lucky Anni! :thumbsup:

4. I-bring-realm-down

My thoughts exactly lol! It is funny that act3 actually does have a use! I can imagine someone spawning clone in flayer dungeon. That game could be up for months and no one would find clone there!

5. I-bring-realm-down

Yuppers hehe

6. Uncle_Mike

Uncle_Mike D2 PvP Moderator

I have one with exact same stats and I can't say it was lucky whatsoever...nor was it unlucky in fact, just an anni, themed one in a way so you get stylepoints:rolleyes:

Mike